Do you like when you’re girlefreind tell you during sex something like «I love you» or «I’m only your!». Can this turn you on during love making?

Do you really get turned on by hearing this kind of thing? Do you like when you’re girlefreind tell you during sex something like «I love you» or «I’m only your!». Can this turn you on during love making?Do you like when you’re girlefreind tell you during sex something like «I love you» or «I’m only your!». Can this turn you on during love making?

025

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like verbal coaching during sex. However I do like it when a women tells me what she wants me to do to her. I am a pleaser so I like that kind of feedback. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it for you, also tell me that it feels good so I know I'm doing a good job. And if I'm not doing so good job tell me so I can adjust it. My job is to pleasure you.

What Guys Said 24

• In a relationship, yes.

• It heats up like x100 times... Its amazing when you both are really into each other... Looking into each others eyes... And either one of you says it... It works more when she says it out first 😘❤

• I want her to tell me how big I am and how it feels...

• I personally think it is. It makes the connection even stronger and feel closer which makes the sex better, more intense.

• No cuz ik it's not true

• Never hear it.

• I love whispers in my ears kisses in the neck to and I love to give those just as much as well.

Matter off oppinion I'd say.

• More of an afterwards thing to say

• Yes.

• It just boos us to fuck you harder

• Yes it does

• yes it makes me feel special

• Yes! It is pretty much the biggest turn on during sex!

• Never had sex

• Yes, she said

• Yeah, it does something for me. (Just, please, don't tell me right before you get there!)

• Oh yes!!! :-)

• Yepp

• I love whispered sexy talks in the ear, it turns it on to diamond

• I've never had a girlfriend so I couldn't tell you

• Ya off course

• yes sure

• I love when she talks dirty

• No, do it AFTER sex, not before, not during, not right as you're climaxing. AFTER

What Girls Said 0