Is it normal for a guy to cum within 30 seconds?

So I’ve been giving my boyfriend ( been with him for a month and a half) blow jobs and hand jobs, the longest he has lasted was 30 seconds ( I just swallow and continue) Is this normal?

424

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unheard of but is unusually quick. It doesn't mean that he can't do better but it could be a problem when you come to actually having sex. If he can't last longer than that then you need to make sure he gets you to orgasm first, or you will be left disappointed all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s really fast! Sounds like either he is a premature ejaculator or you give the most magical blowjobs in the world.

What Guys Said 23

• Many factors. If you've been together 6 weeks and not boned, then he's still excited as f**k, so is blowing his load faster than usual.
    OR you're smoking hot, and therefore he's blowing his load faster than usual.
    OR he's really bored with his sex life with his girlfriend, maybe she doesn't suck him off or gives shitty handjobs, but you can deepthroat or could suck the chrome off a towbar.
    When you jerk/blow him off, does he blast out wank fat like Krakatoa, or is it just a 'dribble'? If he's blasting holes in the ceiling, he needs to start training. Either way, if I were you, I'd plan a night in, if you like him, and blow/jerk him off first, so he's not so trigger happy, then when he's hard again, slip on a condom and jump on.
    What's he done for you? You might be missing out?

• Well at least you won't get lock jaw lol so thats awesome

I dunno, when I jack off I do it just right so it's pretty fast. Sex takes longer cause its slower stimulation but a blowjob can make me cum fast, especially if I've been horny all day or if I'm super into the girl etc...

• i feel like this is a typical problem of guys who tend to be a little on the selfish side... i think it's "normal" but it definitely needs work. i mean you can easily increase your stamina by specifically training for that.

• I know that the more turned on I am, the faster I cum, so it might be that you are new and really turned on by you. The fresh car smell if you like. When he gets used to it he might go back to normal, that dont mean he is lees into you, it just means he can now control it more. But if thats not the case there are ways to train your stamina and last longer, he might need to look into that.

• No its not good at all. At least 15-20 minutes without any viagra.

• Your either very good at both or he's sensitive. What is normal?

• I asked his last girlfriend and she told me it took her a good 20 minutes to get him to cum.

• Oh, that poor guy.

• If he's sexually inexperienced maybe but I don't know... hell I lasted longer than that when I was like 16... but yeah I guess it's normal if he's into you enough and you are really really skilled.

• is he uncut? that could be why. even if he is not, some guys are very sensitive down there and can't really help it. or you just really turn him on

• I am very sorry for you lol

• It can happen sometimes but it shouldn’t happen every time. He might have a condition that makes it extra sensitive for him so he cannot last long. I guess as long as he can keep going it’s no big deal.

• That is pretty quick, maybe these are his first sexual encounters

• It's normal

• No thats too short. Has been aroused for too long at this point?

• Unfortunately, I think so. It's so sad. But I've lasted about 7 minutes.

• You must be pretty good lol.

• You must be magical at blowjobs because I've never cum from one

• 30 seconds? Dang Al Bundy can last longer than that... lol

• He should go doctor

• mineat least 15 min

• No, I'm sorry he can't last longer then that.

• I last a pretty long while..😉

• He's probably just really horny, and hasn't masturbated. DOesn't need to since he has you, right? There are exercises out there to improve it. Also, there are things out there that can help with stamina, over the counter too

What Girls Said 3

• You could train him to last longer.

• How do I do that?

• Make sure he tells you every time he starts to get close then just lower the intensity, just give him light soft touches and kisses until he calms down and then start backup again. Or you could try a cock ring.

• Impotent :D

• No this isn’t normal.