Is it normal for a guy to cum within 30 seconds?

So I’ve been giving my boyfriend ( been with him for a month and a half) blow jobs and hand jobs, the longest he has lasted was 30 seconds ( I just swallow and continue) Is this normal?

424

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unheard of but is unusually quick. It doesn't mean that he can't do better but it could be a problem when you come to actually having sex. If he can't last longer than that then you need to make sure he gets you to orgasm first, or you will be left disappointed all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s really fast! Sounds like either he is a premature ejaculator or you give the most magical blowjobs in the world.