Does pleasing him by agreeing to have oral sex on the third date make me a slut?

I always feel anxious around the third date. I really like this guy and I was on my period. He said we can get around things and pushed his thing inside my mouth until he came over my boobs !
Part of me want to please him and part is grossed out of myself. does that make me a slut?
I asked him even if I am a bad girl he said no. I really like him and want to make him happy , but I don't want him to have the wrong impression !

I am still in shock and grossed out at myself ! :(

036

Most Helpful Guy

• FORGET about pleasing him. If you could take two steps backwards and watch yourself in action, how would you want Gabriella to behave?

What Guys Said 35

• My girl and I had sex on the first date and I don't think differently about her at all. If you're comfortable with him, that's ALL that matters. As far as his impression, everyone's different but I doubt he thinks any less of you. Just ask if it's really bothering you (you can probably tell also by how he's treating you, has anything changed since?). These are likely just your own feelings and you've done nothing wrong. So figure out why it's bothering you so much and let it go! :)

• LOL if he thinks you're a slut for this, he's an asshat. He's an asshole for pressuring you or even forcing himself on you.

• Sounds like you aren't comfortable with having oral sex that soon, but felt pressured by him, and by the "third date" idea. The "third date rule" is just a way to get in a girl's pants faster. The way you described him, he didn't sound very considerate -"pushed his thing inside my mouth until he came over my boobs" It might be, that you need to set some boundaries, and just plain say no, so that you can be more comfortable about how soon, and in what way, you will do sexual things.

• You should only do things in sex when you're OK with it. I don't see anything wrong with what you did, and partners should please each other in sex anyway.

• Wrong impression?
    Lol hahah
    I think thats already done butterbuns

You let some dude shove his dick in your mouth until he busted a load on your tits
    All because you like some dude that doesn't seem to like you the same way

Well done. Bravo

• No, that's is the wrong way to look at it. I understand that society looks at women different than men and that is wrong. Sex is sex, we all like it, we desire it and we have it whenever we want whether we are men or women, oral sex or regular sex, it doesn't matter. Do what you feel and do it when you want, it makes you a normal human being.

• I'm not concern that you gave him a BJ or where he came, my concern would be he didn't respect at all of what you said. However you apparently went along with it anyway. So really who's to blame here? As for your question, of (slut) or not, that's up to you to decide. Your are considered by law a women of consensual age and are responsible for your own actions. If you think your a slut' then your a slut, if you think your not then your not. Easy as that.

• Nope

• No it doesn't. As a man I would be flattered and take it as a sign you really liked me if you were doing that on a third date.

• First, you're NOT a slut, things happened a little bit fast, but this doesn't mean that he's going to have a wrong impression of you, for the future try to not repeat this, because some people could consider this in a bad way, but from what I know about your guy I think he likes you the Way You Are and how the things are going, good luck and have fun. :)

• no , because you did it with your boyfriend that you love, but don't let him force you to something you don't like.

• The way you're wording this be sounds like a douche honestly. "pushed his thing inside my mouth"? Sounds like he's super pushy to me.

• Giving oral in third meeting is gross. i mean shouldn't you make him wait a bit further. it given an impression that you are easy to lay down. it's my opinion

• NEVER do things you don't like or uncertain of for other people, he must like you for who you are, not for what he's forcing you to be.

• No, but it sounds like he cares more for you to pleasure him then for him to actually care about you.

• Giving him a blowjob doesn't make you a slut but you shouldn't be doing things you don't want to do

• Id say no... Your not. What makes a girl a slut. My opinon sleeping with multiple men and getting dissuses and other stuff. Thats what make a girl that way in my opinion

• You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. It doesn't make you a slut. But it is not a good way to earn his respect or love...

• I don't think it's bad in and of itself. But if he made you feel bad that's the issue.

• There is no such thing as being a slut. Id you want to please him go ahead nothing should stop you for doing what you want to do.

• He never see u as wrong ur giving or showing love for him to feel him happy if he understood that he never take u wrong

• A lot of girls have that kind of experience. You don't need to be ashamed of yourself.

• Only time will tell.

• If it is your third date and you feel like you have to get a blowjob for him, then it is not great. Never do such things when you are hesiating between "should I or not" If you hesitate, then you don't want it badly enoughy.

• Well it all depends on u, oral sex does not make u a slot, if he insists he likes it fine and you really love him there is no crime in that

• No its fine if he has his hotdog in your mouth just don't go around doing it with everyone

• You shouldn't do anything if you aren't comfortable doing so. If thos bothers him, then he's not worth your time. Doing things to make him happy in the expense of yours isn't part of a healthy relationship.

• Your not a slut but dont do anything your not comfortable with

• I feel I guy should respect a female lady time

• It doesn't make you a slut at all... It makes him a rapist.!!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 0