What does this mean?

Guys tell me I have blowjob eyes all the time, is that good or bad? what does it mean?

319

Most Helpful Guy

• You are desirable for them. But it is not a good way for seducing. Just sex is looking for them. Change your circle.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's as logical as saying you have a violin player's nose. I've no idea what it means.

What Guys Said 18

• Lol, blowjob eyes. šŸ˜‚ Just a sexual way of saying you have nice eyes. As in he would look down at the them during a blowjob. Kind of self explanatory.

• I guess thats a good thing ahah?

• Yeah, not the most flattering way to put it but yeah. šŸ˜‹

• Have some respect for yourself, it means they watch a lot of porn degrading women

• I have no idea what blowjob eyes are or look like and I've had plenty of blowjobs.

• That's not a compliment

• Sounds like they are just trying to get you to suck their dick.

• Lol I guess he likes your eyes? And blowjobs

• That means they think your eyes are the desirable looking eyes when giving a guy a blow job. Is that something you like to be labeled.

• well its not like I ask to be called that. And guys that I hardly know or have never done anything sexual with say it

• Well I'm sure a lot of those guys have either an inside joke about your eyes. If they're all friends then whoever you gave a blow job to either loves your eyes, or your eyes looked weird giving a blow job. Most likely the latter, cuz guys don't tell other guys about good blow jobs their too afraid you would be taken away from them easily

• I haven't given any to any of my friends ahah

• If they say that they just want to use you are are fucking idiots

• It's a complement.

• Meaning your eyes tell them when they look at you they feel like getting a head

• Doesn't even bother with them, that's not a thing to tell a girl seriously

• I'm not sure but it's hard to accept that as a compliment...

• It means they want a blow job. Has nothing to do with what your eyes actually look like.

• I mean to a guy its good but it all comes down to if your into sexual stuff like a blowjob

• You have beautiful eyes lmao

• ... and they want to see you on your knees looking up at them.

• Kindly add your eyes in post first

• Can't say anything without a pic?

• Iā€™d rather meet a girl with a blowjob mouth

What Girls Said 2

• You probably have big eyes, they say you can see the person through their eyes

• Wtf?