Have you ever been caught/identified by TSA at the Airport with a Sex Toy in your baggage?

If yes, what were you caught with or asked to explain?Have you ever been caught/identified by TSA at the Airport with a Sex Toy in your baggage?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Never Been on an Airplane
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• TSA Gal just looked, gave me a grin and closed my bag !!!

I'm sure they've seen everything !!!

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been on the airplane by a friend of mine got caught with bondage gear

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I have traveled with all kinds of weapons, short of guns. You just have to pack them properly. Some TSA agents get a kick out of asking women to open their bags to have their vibrator paraded about publicly.

Never has been an issue for me. I check the bag full of bondage gear, frequently with an inventory list, so they know I'll check for pilfering. I arrive early when I am traveling with that so if they want to hand check, there's time. I always disclose to the gate agent and offer. That way they know I am not a person who is going to be embarrassed.

0|2
    0|0
  • A friend did once at the airport. She was carrying her suitcase, accidentally dropped it, it popped open and her vibrator went flying out lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve traveled with them but haven’t been caught yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I need to bring sex toys when going vaca? So no... But I'm not into sex toys in general anyways

0|1
    0|0
  • We aren't allowed to be caught with sex toys in our country. Anyone caught, can be prosecuted.

0|1
    0|0
  • A sex toy isn’t something i’d pack if i’d go overseas lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No
    I never had a sex toy before
    I have yet to bring one to the airport lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have not but I feel you have a story ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never flown anywhere so it's a no for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t even own one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never!

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have they never said anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never used one because i dont need it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No and hopefully I never do

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never happened. Leave the toys at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Never travelled with a toy. Don't know if i will, just in case haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I put my black toy in my checked-in luggage. No fuss. Naughty me, I intentionally placed my yellow toy in my hand-carry. Because of that, I was confronted by TSA but I never flinched. (Like I said, I was being naughty.) They even opened it and took the batteries! They were the ones who looked & felt embarrassed, not me.

0|2
    1|0
    • Ahahahhahahahahahhahahha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Did you lube it a bit so it felt like you had recently used it? That should gross them out to be handling it. 😂😂😂

• Hahahaha! I attempted that at first but the lube got on my other things which spoiled my morning. So, I decided not to go too far anymore.

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes