Extremely high sex drives it dominates our relationship?

So my boyfriend of 10 months and I both have extremely high sex drive, so much so it is the predominant factor in our relationship. When I’m with him I lose all need for anything else but sex, food, water etc, and completely lose all sense of time. He’s he same with me.

After sex, we cuddle and talk etc, but this doesn’t last for long until we both want to go again. We barely go on real dates apart from going out to eat etc because we just wanna get back home and into bed with each other...

Is this a problem? If so how can we fix it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The passion is real. Sex life becomes boring longterm so doing things outside the bedroom will strengthen ur relationship.
    A way to do this is to make sex a reward. Make sex a reward to dates and things you do together outside. Go on a date first while looking forward to having sex later. When u are done with the date get back home and fuck. The wait can actually make things hoter. After a 2 months of doing this then plan 1 date in a week which will not end with sex, thats if u guys meet at least twice a week. So 1 date no sex and 1 date with sex.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know how you feel I don't have a boyfriend and I don't masturbate but It would be a problem if all you guys do is Sex it may feel nice to you guys but instead of sex all the time try and go on a date tell him no sex today let's try and go outside and go hang out and have a date and if you guys still have a high sex Drive than do it but at least do something before always having sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, it's a problem. It usually leads to cheating since sex is the factor driving the relationship and not a relationship itself. You want communication to be a great part of your relationship in order for this to be successful and last. You can fix this by finding someone else and not making the same mistake, I mean you could try to talk to him about this issue but to be honest I doubt he will listen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm! Oh believe me, this is the best relationship ever. I had that once and after all this dating thing I just wanna find it again and keep it this time.
    Especially if you feel like this only with this guy. It means you match sexually and biologically. So keep having fun while it lasts

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I suggest meeting in public after your jobs. Meet for lunch or something. I dont think that it is bad but you two probably should work more on getting to know each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a problem, finding a partner with a similar sex drive is hard. Nothing worse than being horny all the time and having a partner being a "once a week" type person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you both are happy with this thing it is ok and it may decrease by time. If it creates a problem it may be a sex addiction issue, so you both need to fix it then

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only a problem if either of you deem it's a problem. If that's the case, I'd recommend therapy or couples counseling, but if it's not a problem for the two of you, then it's not a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? Masturbate more often... Might not be as much fun.. but will keep your brains doing the thinking lol. Hope this helps

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, you both are going good. Having a high drive and intimacy in a relationship is a nice thing considering the other important aspects like understanding each other and supporting their dreams etc. But you might also wanna consider a life outside the rooms though. Try going out and explore the things and you can always tease and get naughty with each other in public places to keep up the initimacy alive. It feels crazy to get naughty with your partner in public places without anyone getting to know of it. Go explore, it'll be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s only a problem if you view it as a problem. Do you feel that it is?

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem, be safe and smart about it. Only time will lower your sex drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish i met a girl like that than i would not be alone iam 38 single with ultra high sex drive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not thinking it's a problem that is worth fixing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem... Sex is one of the key factors of life, restaurants aren't lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gee. Yeah. That's terrible. So sad.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as me, and I think it's just natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its perfect for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds disgusting

0|0
    0|2
  • Nothing tooo much sex... Is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Those can be signs of sex addiction...
    Maybe you put your meaning and desire to be loved or maybe someevents cause it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sex is important but every day life is basically the relationship.

Do you enjoy being of each other?
    Like movies any activities together?
    Do you feel the need to text him during the day?

The small things matter in the long run

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in the same situation. eventually we broke up because we realised we didn't actually have similar interests to "do things" outside the bedroom anymore. He saw it as more of a problem than I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't worry. it'll ware off. enjoy while its on. just don't get engaged till you have been doing other things for at least a year :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a good thing but you two need to have time outside the bed room explore go for a hike for a walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.. I don't think so its a problem. With time things would fall in the right place till then enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love that!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes