Extremely high sex drives it dominates our relationship?

So my boyfriend of 10 months and I both have extremely high sex drive, so much so it is the predominant factor in our relationship. When I’m with him I lose all need for anything else but sex, food, water etc, and completely lose all sense of time. He’s he same with me.

After sex, we cuddle and talk etc, but this doesn’t last for long until we both want to go again. We barely go on real dates apart from going out to eat etc because we just wanna get back home and into bed with each other...

Is this a problem? If so how can we fix it?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• The passion is real. Sex life becomes boring longterm so doing things outside the bedroom will strengthen ur relationship.
    A way to do this is to make sex a reward. Make sex a reward to dates and things you do together outside. Go on a date first while looking forward to having sex later. When u are done with the date get back home and fuck. The wait can actually make things hoter. After a 2 months of doing this then plan 1 date in a week which will not end with sex, thats if u guys meet at least twice a week. So 1 date no sex and 1 date with sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know how you feel I don't have a boyfriend and I don't masturbate but It would be a problem if all you guys do is Sex it may feel nice to you guys but instead of sex all the time try and go on a date tell him no sex today let's try and go outside and go hang out and have a date and if you guys still have a high sex Drive than do it but at least do something before always having sex