What's the weirdest thing someone has done or said to you during sex?

What's the weirdest thing someone has done or said to you during sex??

1881

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend's mom was knocking at the door, she didn't even knew me yet, we stopped immediatly and my girlfriend said: "Hide yourself, quick!!! ".
    I ran behind the door completly naked and still with the erection...
    Her mom came in but luckily didn't close the door, she stayed there speaking to her daughter for a time that i thought endless, and than she simply went out of the room without noticing me.
    Worst situation ever in my experiences until now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure this would be classified as "weird" but as I was laying in bed with a girl I had known my entire life, our breasts pressed firmly together, she said, "You are beautiful... you turn me on... I want to make love to you all night!"
    Then she slipped her fingers in me! It sent me straight over-the-top! ... really!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE