What's the weirdest thing someone has done or said to you during sex?

What's the weirdest thing someone has done or said to you during sex??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend's mom was knocking at the door, she didn't even knew me yet, we stopped immediatly and my girlfriend said: "Hide yourself, quick!!! ".
    I ran behind the door completly naked and still with the erection...
    Her mom came in but luckily didn't close the door, she stayed there speaking to her daughter for a time that i thought endless, and than she simply went out of the room without noticing me.
    Worst situation ever in my experiences until now.

3|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure this would be classified as "weird" but as I was laying in bed with a girl I had known my entire life, our breasts pressed firmly together, she said, "You are beautiful... you turn me on... I want to make love to you all night!"
    Then she slipped her fingers in me! It sent me straight over-the-top! ... really!

2|12
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 80

• ' thank you'

this always freaks me out

1|1
    0|0
  • Sneezed. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • She tied me up on my bed with handcuffs and went home

6|1
    0|0
  • My girl and i on missionnary and she wanted me to keep going on a particular rhythm so she could orgasm, and was puttimg her hands on my waist, then when she came, instead of holding my back and scratch ot or what ever, she held my ass cheeks and spread my butt so wide that it huted... and she still can't remember it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are your tongue skills aways this amazing as she was cumming and tried to pull my head inside her like really i couldn't breath

2|2
    0|0
  • An EX-GF once said to me when we were going at it. " Put that baby in me " wtf! I had zero plans on marrying her, and - numbers in having a child with her.

1|1
    0|0
  • My ex and I were having sex in a little park with nobody around. Just as I was getting close to cumming and her to having another orgasm she got on her knees and started sucking me off and fingering herself. Then my boss called and she started going so crazy at deepthroating I came. He told me not to come in that day and I hung up, looked down at her, and she said "good now I can have more to drink" as she was cleaning off her chest and face

0|0
    0|1
  • Told me to stop, then she let out a huge 5 second fart. πŸ˜‘

2|3
    0|0
  • She was getting kind of a little dry so I got out the lube but she was startled and shock was in her face. She didn't want lube xD I still don't understand what the problem was. It was a one night stand situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Said "I love you" during sex for the first time after knowing her for one day. She also would sometimes lick my face
    Total weirdo.

1|1
    0|0
  • Inflicted pain. Some girls like to inflict pain. I mean, I know some guys do, it just confused me the first (and second) time a woman deliberately hurt me during sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl i was with made me crossdress full on with tights/dress/boots/wig. It was interesting

3|0
    0|0
  • My ex one time started listing fruits in the middle of an orgasim.

2|1
    0|1
  • I had a partner who wore a heart monitor while we hade sex. She wanted to see if it would show up on her test results so we made sure to extend the session as much as we could.

0|0
    0|0
  • She screamed "OHHHH F*CCCCKKKKK IT'S TOO BIG" and tore the bed sheet apart during orgasm, a combo of pleasure and pain i'm sure, we came at the same time... True story!

1|0
    0|2
  • Be my daddy pretend your fucking your 13 year old daughter. Yuck I had to leave took this way to far.

0|1
    1|1
  • The internets been around for a while now so there's litrally nothing nw or ground breaking to report

0|0
    1|0
  • She sneezed while she was giving me a blowjob and my cum came out her nose.

2|1
    0|1
  • Told me to stuff her g string into her pussy then take it out and stuff it In her mouth... It was kinda hot. But im open minded af

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't rape me. or stab stab stab

Both the same girl and no i wasn't raping her i was trying to get away from her

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Weirdest thing someone said (right before he came) "Be grateful! You'll receive your masters juices now!"

8|12
    0|0
  • There was this one guy I hooked up with that, while I was riding him, kept going on and on about how he was shocked to get to have sex with such a hot girl and rambled on about not having much confidence blablablah... I sped up so he'd cum faster just to get it over with. Then after he came, he asked if he could measure my clit. I let him, then got dressed quickly and left.

0|4
    0|1
  • I had a guy ask me to say ' Link, your master sword.'... Yeah... He was really into Zelda...

4|8
    0|0
  • One boyfriend put ice cream on me and literally ate me out. But that was a good weird.

2|4
    0|0
  • My ex girlfriend asked me if I wanted mac and cheese in my cunt while we were eating each other out and it was weird

2|3
    0|0
  • Being asked for me to suck my thumb.
    Not sure if he was just freaky or a low key pedo
    Was looking at him sideways after that...

3|1
    0|1
  • β€œDid you pee? Why is it so wet?”

4|5
    0|0
  • He said that he wants to fuck my mom lol

4|9
    0|0
  • He started sucking on my tongue, i was confused but then got into it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend said that give me hard as u can on her pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • He said β€˜I love you’ during sex after 3 weeks of dating. Another time he said β€˜you have a really nice pussy’

0|1
    0|1
  • He put his thumb in my butt! No warning!! I've been told what guys want to do to me, which is so much creeper..

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I did say something weird once
    "You turn me into a cock hungry slut"

2|5
    0|0
  • Once I woke up to my boyfriend licking my pussy in the morning and after I came and he literally drank every drop and completely licked me dry, I asked him why and he said β€œI wanted breakfast in bed, and I got to taste the yummiest thing in the world”. It was so hot, I let him lick me whenever he wants now.

5|9
    0|0
  • When he started to cum, he threw his head back and screamed out loud like he was some kind of barbarian or something. Very weird.

3|5
    0|0
    • Girl, most guys do that (including myself) it's a natural response.

• "Ughhh you're such a hot fucking salty pretzel babe..." I don't know why it turned me off haha

2|0
    0|0
  • One boyfriend said during a passionate but drunk sex session "oh my god, your pussy feels so much better than Jenny's!"

Jenny was my ex-roommate, and no I didn't know he had ever slept with her.

3|8
    0|1
    • Ha, that man is fucking legend for that one. Also you have a 1 up on Jenny (man stealing whore)

• Show All
    • @mars2010 That wouldn't have bothered me, compared to the "jenny" incident.

• Thats actually fkn hot

Recommended myTakes