What was your record within 24 hours?

It doesn't have to be straight and I'm not encouraging anyone to try and reach 62 lolWhat was your record within 24 hours??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pretty high sex drive...
    I can play solo for many hours with short breaks in between several orgasms. Probably come close to high double digits as far as orgasms go.
    There have been times I've been extremely sex starved and I've done a lot of solo quickies in under four or five minutes to get off a couple times. I think the most I've done there is probably 13 or 14 in a day? I don't really know could be more. Often times I masturbate multiple times a day anyway so it's not really anything shocking to go more than a dozen times in 24 hours.

0|1
    0|0
    • Amazing so you're one of those few who can achieve a lot of orgasms per day.

Some guys claims they can go more than 10 times per day but as guy I highly doubt it.

But girls are designed and multi orgasmic by nature. However most girls that replied said they and average from 4-6 per day.

But you have broken the record and won the championship so far.

• Show All
    • Yes, which I why I had mentioned being a unicorn before. Lol

Yes, that's what I mean. But I was more just thinking aloud, short of a sexual researcher no one can really answer this question. Its just something I've wondered. I doubt I could be so lucky to cum so much and not have a downside to it.

• Yeah it's really hard to answer that question because no one can actually measure the intensity of the orgasm

But I agree maybe your talent can have a downside

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that real? Because I'm gullible about this kind of thing.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think so but the thirst is real so anything is possible

• Show All
    • And now I know what to do when things go awry.

• You sure are gullible my friend lol. Glad I could help tho.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Is that for real? Lmao I can't. I think mine was seven in a row and it was so long ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gona lie I think 7 or 8 I can't remember it's been a long time

0|2
    0|0
  • when I first figured out that I could touch myself id do it all the time I think my world recordโ€˜s 5? ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|2
    0|0
    • That seems like a standard record among all the girls. Although girls are capable of achieving multiple orgasms you sure have low record compare to some of us lol.

• Show All
    • Yep... we have few hours rest in between and I made sure we were well hydrated all the time.

Needless to say we were really sore the next day lol.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• What an honorable death! But I don't think that is true.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I don't think so too... but it may be true since he may have missed up his blood circulation or pressure. Erection do need blood and the heart is responsible to provide it.

• Show All
    • Woah! It's crazy that people can do that. I sometimes feel one is exhausting lol

• Same here... I guess we're normal regular people lol

• Oh wow... is that a record? I'd have to say 5 times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 4 or 5 times in a day, lmao.

0|2
    0|0
    • Unlike us girls are capable of achieving multiple orgasms by nature. I kinda expected more lol.

• Maybe 3. I don't remember exactly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have only managed 5 in a day xxx

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Forget all of that! Who was keeping count? Did he have a notepad to keep tally marks?

2|1
    0|0
    • Finally... I was waiting for someone to ask about that lol

My best guess is that there were some else in the room with him

• OMG! I was thinking the same thing at first. Someone being there is my second choice, but I'm slightly favoring the idea that he was keeping tally. Of course, if he died during his last (shall we say) self-gratifying experience, than here probably didn't get to add that last tally mark, which means it's actually 63, not 62.

• Probably about 10. It hurted my penis and I stopped before it fell off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 9 or 13.

0|1
    0|0
    • How is that possible? I can only 2 times mastrubating 6 hours in a day

• Show All
    • Imagine my shock, when i realised that no matter how hard i try i will never be able to beat him. A warrior living in a shadow of a low-level clown!

• Its just cumming.
      If anything, you've got more time for productive things.

• I have never even thought of doing more than once

0|1
    1|0
  • I think I once did it 6 times in a day

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm tame, my record is thrice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11? Maybe a couple more

0|1
    0|0