What was your record within 24 hours?

It doesn't have to be straight and I'm not encouraging anyone to try and reach 62 lolWhat was your record within 24 hours??

98

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pretty high sex drive...
    I can play solo for many hours with short breaks in between several orgasms. Probably come close to high double digits as far as orgasms go.
    There have been times I've been extremely sex starved and I've done a lot of solo quickies in under four or five minutes to get off a couple times. I think the most I've done there is probably 13 or 14 in a day? I don't really know could be more. Often times I masturbate multiple times a day anyway so it's not really anything shocking to go more than a dozen times in 24 hours.

• Amazing so you're one of those few who can achieve a lot of orgasms per day.

Some guys claims they can go more than 10 times per day but as guy I highly doubt it.

But girls are designed and multi orgasmic by nature. However most girls that replied said they and average from 4-6 per day.

But you have broken the record and won the championship so far.

• Yes, which I why I had mentioned being a unicorn before. Lol

Yes, that's what I mean. But I was more just thinking aloud, short of a sexual researcher no one can really answer this question. Its just something I've wondered. I doubt I could be so lucky to cum so much and not have a downside to it.

• Yeah it's really hard to answer that question because no one can actually measure the intensity of the orgasm

But I agree maybe your talent can have a downside

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that real? Because I'm gullible about this kind of thing.

• I don't think so but the thirst is real so anything is possible

• And now I know what to do when things go awry.

• You sure are gullible my friend lol. Glad I could help tho.