Does lack of sex make you depressed or angry?

948

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No but feeling unwanted makes me depressed

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 47

• I'm still a virgin at 20, and it makes me more depressed, more angry, more fustrated, and that I hate myself amd the fact I haven't had a chance to lose it yet, but I've never been in a relationship to lose it with someone, and I doubt I ever will cause no girl seems to want me, they don't even want to date me, I always got rejected when I've asked girls out.

• It quite likely may. The reverse, having sex helps prevent depression. One thing that clearly effects depression is the smiles and pleasant looks of others. I've had many times when I see very few women in my daily existence and I always have a difficult time with depression because of it.

• I am angry about a lot of things, and whether or not I am depressed, I'm convinced my lack of a sex life does not cause it. And if it turns out it does, then I am fucked because I'm not doing anything about it.

• It doesn't make me angry, but I am more mellow when getting sex regularly. When I haven't had sex for a while, I tend to notice women more.

• For being frank that all i know is everything happens for a reason and bcoz evolution is something we poeple make it. So yeah being depressed of a lack of sx was hard.. frustrates me.. if you know what i mean

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 8

• Yes lack of sex makes me depressed.
    I just want to be loved and appreciated. I want my beauty and sexiness to be desired...
    I feel depressed when I don’t have sex. But I can handle it well!
    I would rather have it with the right person than to just have it randomly and not fill full filed 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heya, if you are a girl, being depressed or angry, coupled with not getting laid can be just one of the hormonal swings which happen to us on a regular basis. So, have some compassion when you are there. Feel the feelings, then let them go. Better yet do something to get rushes of dopamine and oxytocin working in your body. You know, like exercise, taking a long bath. The word here is that it's in your power not to stay stuck in downer feelings.

• Well it can make me frustrated or annoyed, but when I rub it and get released I'll be fine. I don't get anything else from men really, they don't even make me cum, it's just human contact that benefits mostly him.

• Well that sounds terrible

• Terrible but true and fact for most women, if not all.

• I'm sorry to hear you have to go through that I'd help if you'd let me. Not from what the women on this post put lol

• FRUSTRATED ANGRY BIPOLAR.
    ITS LIKE THE SNICKERS COMMERCIAL.
    YOU'RE NOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE HORNY

• I can take care of myself for the most part, but I do tend to get irritable if I don't get licked out often.

• More from Girls
    3