Does lack of sex make you depressed or angry?

948

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No but feeling unwanted makes me depressed

What Guys Said 47

• I'm still a virgin at 20, and it makes me more depressed, more angry, more fustrated, and that I hate myself amd the fact I haven't had a chance to lose it yet, but I've never been in a relationship to lose it with someone, and I doubt I ever will cause no girl seems to want me, they don't even want to date me, I always got rejected when I've asked girls out.

• It quite likely may. The reverse, having sex helps prevent depression. One thing that clearly effects depression is the smiles and pleasant looks of others. I've had many times when I see very few women in my daily existence and I always have a difficult time with depression because of it.

• I'm not the most patient person in general, but I'll just say I'm less patient with things, and small things can get me irritated..

• I am angry about a lot of things, and whether or not I am depressed, I'm convinced my lack of a sex life does not cause it. And if it turns out it does, then I am fucked because I'm not doing anything about it.

• It doesn't make me angry, but I am more mellow when getting sex regularly. When I haven't had sex for a while, I tend to notice women more.

• For being frank that all i know is everything happens for a reason and bcoz evolution is something we poeple make it. So yeah being depressed of a lack of sx was hard.. frustrates me.. if you know what i mean

• Sort of. However it’s my normal state so nobody notices.

If actually having regular sex I’m more upbeat and cheerful.

• Of course getting satisfying sex on a regular basis makes you “upbeat and cheerful.” Having it means you are getting a brimful of the pleasure neuro-chemicals: dopamine and serotonin; the stress hormone cortisol levels off, and you get a huge walloping dose of the love hormone, oxytocin.

These are constituents of the “natural high” baby!

Makes me want to go corner a handsome, happy boy right this moment and do the bunny hop with him!

• @annie616pop yup. Sadly I don’t really expect to have sex again.

• Well.. I'm depressed so I'm leaning towards that. Maybe all I need is to get laid :o

• It makes me aroused and eager to get it fixed. Butt he longer I prolong it the better it feels when I get that release (up to a reasonable point).

• That's really interesting I never thought about that. But for me lack of sex does depress me, so yes.

• No. I can help my self... but it can be frustrating.

• Honestly too much sex does in my opinion. I need my me time

• Sex isn't the only thing in life and, I'm fine without it

• Both , when a guy is in the doghouse he might go to the cathouse lol

• Horny! Horny horny horny horny horny!

In other words, lack of sex makes me MOTIVATED!

• Sex is not a need. It's a desire. It doesn't phase me.

• Not really... i think that is why guys invented masturbation

• Not that I've noticed. So far, I've been pretty even keel.

• To be honest... its a breath of fresh air...

• Yes, on both counts.

• More from Guys
    27

What Girls Said 8

• Yes lack of sex makes me depressed.
    I just want to be loved and appreciated. I want my beauty and sexiness to be desired...
    I feel depressed when I don’t have sex. But I can handle it well!
    I would rather have it with the right person than to just have it randomly and not fill full filed 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heya, if you are a girl, being depressed or angry, coupled with not getting laid can be just one of the hormonal swings which happen to us on a regular basis. So, have some compassion when you are there. Feel the feelings, then let them go. Better yet do something to get rushes of dopamine and oxytocin working in your body. You know, like exercise, taking a long bath. The word here is that it's in your power not to stay stuck in downer feelings.

• Well it can make me frustrated or annoyed, but when I rub it and get released I'll be fine. I don't get anything else from men really, they don't even make me cum, it's just human contact that benefits mostly him.

• Well that sounds terrible

• Terrible but true and fact for most women, if not all.

• I'm sorry to hear you have to go through that I'd help if you'd let me. Not from what the women on this post put lol

• FRUSTRATED ANGRY BIPOLAR.
    ITS LIKE THE SNICKERS COMMERCIAL.
    YOU'RE NOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE HORNY

• I can take care of myself for the most part, but I do tend to get irritable if I don't get licked out often.

• It depens about your sexual needs !!

• if you are addicted to it

• non issue since twelve