Do you think teachers have wet dreams about their students?

• Yes
  • Nooo

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• You asked about wet dreams, but almost all are answering about sexual fantasizing during masturbation.

Since the teachers are with their students so much over long periods of time, it is obvious that the students are in their minds. And wet dreams are dreams, thoughts the mind has during sleep and not controlled by the normal controls we have when awake. So it is very likely that the teachers have wet dreams about students at some point.

As for the masturbation, unfortunately that is probably very common. Hopefully most exhibit self restraint as far as trying to act on their fantasies.