Do you think teachers have wet dreams about their students?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Nooo
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You asked about wet dreams, but almost all are answering about sexual fantasizing during masturbation.

Since the teachers are with their students so much over long periods of time, it is obvious that the students are in their minds. And wet dreams are dreams, thoughts the mind has during sleep and not controlled by the normal controls we have when awake. So it is very likely that the teachers have wet dreams about students at some point.

As for the masturbation, unfortunately that is probably very common. Hopefully most exhibit self restraint as far as trying to act on their fantasies.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I think some teachers are attracted to their students, which is why we see a steady stream of teachers, male an female, being arrested for inappropriate sexual conduct with students.

Teachers are flesh and blood, just like everyone else. They have the same urges as everyone else.

So I'm sure some teachers have wet dreams about their students.

3|0
    1|0
  • Never been a teacher, so I don't know. To wet dreams specifically, who knows?

Fantasizing? If based on the episodes of sex between teachers and students we are to draw conclusions, it seems a reasonable surmise that some proportion of teachers do fantasize about their students. It is a logical inference, if nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately there are people like that in the world. I’m sure it’s rare, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know but I had loads over my English teacher

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... some have wet dreams on their students. I have a question for you also... Do you feel one of your teacher is dreaming on you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them do, especially with the super revealing outfits some girls like to wear nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is odd

3|0
    0|0
  • Only a teacher can answer that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup they do, not all of them, but they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy stuff happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do for sure!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 14 years old girl asked and the poll makes me worried... Come on people, did you realize your vote's choice?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no particular reason to think many teachers have wet dreams about their students.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than likely

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No we don't. I don't know about other teachers but a student will be a student to me regardless of how good looking he is. All this embarrassing affair/scandle between teachers and students mainly happens in the West.

1|1
    2|0
    • It happens everywhere across the country

• Show All
    • What country? Sexual abuse and rape of minors happens everywhere around the world... teachers r adults in positions of powers and an optimal place for a child predator to get a victim. It's not about desperation it's about feeling in control

• @randomgirl70 I live here so I know what's going on. We do have high rate of crimes but teachers-students affair is something less common. Everyone is not familiar about it because it rarely happens. Lol I like it how underage girls wish their teachers to have crush on them but too bad it doesn't seem to work that way all the time.

• Well I hope they don't because that would be highly immoral. Teachers aren't supposed to see their students in a sexual way, no matter how old they are.

1|0
    1|1
  • Let's be real. Of course they do. I was 18 for a little bit in high school and honestly most of high school I was post pubescent. My body was built to draw attraction from guys biologically. I had dirty thoughts about some of my teachers and I know they did about me. I'm not so naive to think that some of my teachers didn't masturbate thinking about me and other girls in my class.

I don't mean to sound stuck up but when I graduated HS I was well between 100 and 150lbs :P with 36Ds and 5'5''. If every teenager in that school couldn't keep their eyes to themselves what makes me think the adults could? I caught many looking and when I was attracted to a teacher, I knew what I was doing. I liked the attention when I was a teen and I got it.

Bitchy rant over. I just hate when people act like people don't get aroused by post pubescent attractive people.

1|2
    1|0
  • I'm sure they must do, after all they're human beings the same as the rest of us.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean maybe I don't know I'm not a teacher

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not

0|0
    0|0
  • They do

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do :D

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually had an art teacher who got in trouble for having a relationship with a student lol there still together

• I bet they do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe
    But I hope most don't

0|0
    0|0
  • May be

0|0
    0|0
  • You got me suspecting that you're having wet dreams about your teacher and hoping your teacher is also dreaming of you similarly.

1|3
    0|0
  • I’m sure if they’re pedos they do.

1|0
    0|0
    • teachers can be young. a 21year old dreaming of an 18 year old senior is not a pedo. can't help your dreams.

Recommended myTakes