Should I become a porn actress to pay my tuition?

I got into med school but my scholarship won't pay shit. I dont wanna take out more loans. I need a job that pays well and that is not time consuming but with med school i know i won't have a sex life anymore hence the porn actress idea.. killing 2 birds with one stone. What you all think?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that the medical field is very conservative, and with porn, there is a record of your activities forever.

On the other hand, if you work as a stripper, you can make good money and when you quit, you can leave that life behind you and relatively few will ever know that you did it. That would probably be the smarter choice.

Of course, strippers tend to be into partying, drinking, drugs, and spending money like crazy on mostly worthless crap to try to seem like you are making the most money. You will need to have the discipline and focus not to fall into those traps and save your money and stay in school. Remember that stripping is a job that rewards YOUTH, not experience, and the older you get after a certain point (mid-20s), the less you will make, so make sure you get through school.