If your boyfriend can please you more with his hands than his penis, is that sexual incompatibility?

Anonymous
I came to the realization soon after a couple of times during sex, that my penis is too small and thin for her. When we had sex for the first time, although she was moaning and enjoying it, I never got her to orgasm. She kept saying "Harder. Faster" and I would have hard sex with her for nearly 30 minutes straight before I needed to rest and said "Okay I can't do this anymore" because my quads were literally on fire.

After that, I started experimenting when she was really wet and I was able to stick 4 of my fingers into her pussy and push in and out very fast, this made her moan and groan like crazy with her eyes rolled back. She cussed and kept saying "UGH THIS FEELS TOO GOOD!!!" and I made her cum several times that way until eventually it was too much pleasure that way all in a matter of 5-10 minutes of going in and out with 4 fingers fast yet never managing to get her off with my penis.

I've noted that she was a very thick, 6.5-7 inch penis with a rather large girth to really drive her crazy and make her orgasm.

In the long term, does this count as sexual incompatibility or not? Thanks
1
2