Why do guys/girl use people for sex?

Honestly no judge just curious

1143

Most Helpful Guys

• Because in every modern society proposing someone purely for sex is generally considered wrong therefore for those that only want sex they must get it from other people through the socially acceptable "dating" scene and 'use' people who would otherwise be more interested in a partner than a just sex thing.

• Because the intimacy is a basic human physical need/desire we all have, some more than others, but it's there. Sometimes you need/want that, but not everything else that comes with a relationship. ie, you get lonely and want that intimacy and companionship.

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes I want sex. If I have a friend who is physically attractive to me who appears to also be attracted to me, why not? Me happy, him happy, plus if there are no hard feelings, I feel like it brings you closer together.
    However, sometimes I misinterpreted and the other person felt more than just desire after all. That's when it gets nasty and I get told I used them. This happened about twice, while both didn't communicate these feelings beforehand.

So that's how that happens.

• Because some people just want sex and nothing else with it.