Why do guys/girl use people for sex?

Honestly no judge just curious

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Because in every modern society proposing someone purely for sex is generally considered wrong therefore for those that only want sex they must get it from other people through the socially acceptable "dating" scene and 'use' people who would otherwise be more interested in a partner than a just sex thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the intimacy is a basic human physical need/desire we all have, some more than others, but it's there. Sometimes you need/want that, but not everything else that comes with a relationship. ie, you get lonely and want that intimacy and companionship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sometimes I want sex. If I have a friend who is physically attractive to me who appears to also be attracted to me, why not? Me happy, him happy, plus if there are no hard feelings, I feel like it brings you closer together.
    However, sometimes I misinterpreted and the other person felt more than just desire after all. That's when it gets nasty and I get told I used them. This happened about twice, while both didn't communicate these feelings beforehand.

So that's how that happens.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because some people just want sex and nothing else with it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• It could be for any number of reasons. Maybe the person just wants sex and that's it, it could very well be that simple. Or the person could be bad at relationships and rather than deal with that, they resort to just using someone for their own sexual gratification. Or the person may be trying to use sex as a means for temporary satisfaction because they feel unfulfilled in some other area of their life. It just depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use the bad ones that deserve it and also want it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually its because they are just trying to satisfy an urge they have and arn't considering how the other person will feel when they leave

0|0
    0|0
  • We enjoy sex, and prefer to enjoy it together with others. You might find someone really attractive, but not enjoy them enough to engage in a relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • why is it 'using'? both parties get something out of it. their is nothing wrong with wanting sex without a relationship but it should be made clear beforehand that its not 'love'

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because people feel attractive to someone without having a relation or something. I have had some fun with a girl on snap but we both didn't want more than that. Just for sex and fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's fun. But I'm honest about it. I don't "use" people that don't want to. I just find people that want to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • People enjoy sex, if you find a partner who does it rite for you & you enjoy it... then be a adult about it & enjoy the sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc sex is fun and exciting and and it's interesting being with a lot of people and seeing how different they are in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Non sense people dont use another people for sex , if you have sex with another person you both feel good

0|0
    0|0
  • cause sex feels good and we want sex xD there's not more to it.

0|0
    0|2
  • Because people want sex and don't always want the strings of a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Power, addiction, entertainment, stress relief, boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is fun. If it wasn't, people probably wouldn't do it that much

0|0
    0|0
  • To fullfil their needs? I dunno, I'm not that kinda guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people just want sex nothing more but they let it be known from the beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they want sex? Isn't that obvious?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasure, sexual frustration. Pleasure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women are toys for my amusement

1|0
    0|1
  • no clue (sex is kinda boring to me)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I don't do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I could answer that question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a bad idea... use something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be sex addicts just sayin

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz they're dumb -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • sex, pleasure, fun, experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question

0|0
    0|0
  • Using would be the wrong word. Mutually satisfying sexual needs would be more appropriate

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause they’re horney.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes