Would you continue to be with someone who hits you when you refuse to have sex with them?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm not in a relationship. I was asking this question to see how many stupid people, especially some of the guys, who would say yes to this question

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no I would be gone. Or he would be out the door.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I do and the feminist btc hits me but I never touch her. And you might say why and the answer is hate sex is hot as hell and the crazier she is the wilder the sex. So to live it on the edge requires some sht. I actually enjoy the abuse because the dump is so much more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose "No" instinctively, but I'm starting to question it. View it as you like, but some girls "slap" you when something doesn't go their way. It's rarely a punch in the face, but it might very well be a slap somewhere on your body. I would rather say it's up to a limit. If they keep hitting you and/or they're emotionally "abusive", it's time to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be with someone who hit me out of anger. If your boyfriend is doing this, you need to get out of this relationship now. Assaulting you for refusing to have sex is forcible rape.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ummm no, not if they was hitting for any reason. Except a mental disorder, and it couldn't be helped because that's just who they are, but that's a different story.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell No that's abuse , I understand about being frustrated when it comes down to being denied sex but still doesn't give you the right to hit anyone, if you aren't happy in the relationship then move on

1|0
    0|0
  • What the heck? Of course not xD what am I even reading?

2|0
    0|0
  • Wtf no I'd break up with them and get a restraining order on their ass

1|0
    0|0
  • The question should be "would you continue to be with someone who hits you?"
    No, not by a long shot. No to both.

0|1
    0|0
  • fucking bastard hitting a girl / woman he hits you and a while latter he says to you l love you he is so sick low life he want to come see me and l sort him out for you guy to guy

0|0
    0|0
  • If their hitting you because you won't put out then they're just in the relationship for sex and not to be with you. Move on or keep getting hit.

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK YEAH I wouldn't, I wouldn't EVEN LET ANYONE BE IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT, if you are in a relationship like that, tell me, I'll sock the ass right in the fucking temple

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were you, I'd get out of that relationship as quickly as possible. Don't settle for a women basher, it's not good for you or him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.. Anyone gets one chance to hit me. The next time I hit back or at the least hold you down until the tantrum is over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? You're actually gonna stick around for more?

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. If they were so mad I wouldn't fuck, then maybe I'm awesome?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would to show my affections towards my gal at the moment. No S & M doh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't... tantrums aren't appealing

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably never discover this.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• i said NO before, but even though he hit me, i finally gave in...

bad relationships at least mean you are not alone... i know it is wrong, but sometimes being alone and empty is worse than being with the wrong guy.

0|1
    1|2
    • Staying with the wrong guy labels you as taken for the right guy. You will never ever meet the right guy the longer you continue with the wrong guy.

• pretty sad outlook on life

• no it is not l would rather be on my own and l am a guy so sad that you can't stay on your own

• If u r so abused y the hell u r in relationship without studying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this a kinky type of slapping... or straight up abusive hitting? If it's the latter, try to leave him!

0|2
    0|0
  • God no, been in abusive relationships before and would never put up with violence now.

1|2
    0|0
  • Abuse, physical or otherwise, is never acceptable. If respect is not part of the relationship, its not much of a relationship in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I have self-respect.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That’s abuse

0|1
    0|1
  • Fuck no!

1|2
    0|0
  • Hahaha no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if he was attractive otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes