Guys, does watching porn make you feel less attracted to your SO?

Does watching porn or looking at other girls with better bodies make you lose attraction towards your current partner?

I’m just curious, because recently my husband made comment about me getting breast implants.

Also, I’ve been reduced to watch porn myself, since his concerns are never to satisfy me sexually, and I’ve noticed the difference between the male talents and my husband and it’s a bit of a turn off.

I’ve already told him I desire more sex and he said that I need to put in more effort in dressing sexier. I did that but it didn’t make things better for him for long.

017

Most Helpful Guy

• "Also, I’ve been reduced to watch porn myself, since his concerns are never to satisfy me sexually,"

That's a bigger issue.

• You beat me to it. This seems like a bigger issue, one not nessesarally porn related.

• I know but I think I’m tired of trying.