How can I be less insecure in my relationship?

Anonymous
I'm honestly at a loss. I'm constantly feeling anxious about not being good enough for my boyfriend. He's older, much more mature, and he has his life all figured out.

I'm not, I'm still learning about life, I don't have the flat stomach and perky breasts and such like other women do. I have big breasts, but they're not perky and round, or just nice looking in general. I don't have a flat stomach. I have a big butt, but it comes with stretch marks and cellulite. I have curves, but it comes with fat and stretch marks. The women he sends me in the porn videos he watches are much more attractive than I will ever be... I've accepted that but..

It's come to the point where I don't consider us equals. I feel inferior to him. We are having trouble in our relationship because he told me I need to fix my "daddy issues". Which I do... He knows my life has been shitty, and I turned out somewhat decent regarding that.. but.. he said he doesn't trust me as much anymore, and he looks at me differently because a mistake I made in the past. It didn't affect anyone but me, but It wasn't smart.

I'm just not sure what to do. I'm constantly on edge in fear of disappointing him, or pissing him off..

He claims I'm the one out if his league, but I'm not...

I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I'm so sad and dissapointed in myself. I know he deserves better. I don't have move to offer..
4
7