Was it rape and assault?

This is what I can remember. When I was 16 I got very drunk at a work do, me and my friends boss’s son took us into town (by this time I was so drunk) and disappeared into the toilets. He came back and told us we’re going home, I got into a taxi and we arrived at his friends house, they poured us wine and supposedly cocaine but there was a box of paracetamol next to me.

It got late and his friend, Jim aged 29 at the time (name changed), took me upstairs to bed and let me borrow some of his clothes. he tried to have sex with me but I said no as I had a boyfriend then took out my tampon and persisted to finger me. By this point I was gone and nearly spewing in his bed. All night he was having sex with me but I was so afraid to say no.

All night he cuddled me and kept his arm around me and we had a heart to heart. He kissed me good bye in the morning and asked for my number. He’d text me over and over telling me how much he wanted to marry me if I was old enough and how perfect I was (trying to keep em sweet so I wouldn’t tell?) but it’s been four years now and he sends me a message every year saying “are you alive” and asking how I am. Last year he added me multiple times on Facebook messenger to get my attention. I saw him at a pub a few years ago and he was just staring at me then I saw him on a night out when I was with my boyfriend, he hugged me and shook my boyfriends hand. Now I’ve seen him drive around and his number plate mysteriously has my name on.

i just wanted to get this story out and just get it out of my system as it keeps playing on my mind. Thank you for reading.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats rape with assist of drugs and alcohol, if he is still in your life you should tell your boyfriend just in case so your boyfriend is aware and him knowing can kinda make you feel safer knowing that your boyfriend isn't completely clueless in this situation, so if something ever goes down your boyfriend could have an eye on him

Most Helpful Girl

• That was diffinitely rape, not only did you say no you were intoxicated, you should tell your boyfriend especially if he's stalking you. This could get ugly you want someone to know, you might even want to call the police or get a restraining order put agianst him.