How many women actually enjoy anal? And men, why do we want to have anal sex?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for some guys it’s a turn on to stick it in their girl’s ass. I get the whole naughty aspect of it. However, its painful for me and I’m not sure how any girl likes that. Seriously.

• 3d

Yeah, I've met some women who say they like it and I've always wondered why. Thanks for your input!

Most Helpful Guy

• A study had revealed that amateurs doing anal actually do it wrong and that leads to a very painful experience for the girl. But if done correctly it is the most sensitive part of the body there for prone to the most pleasure. If pain is due to the size not the way its done then the women should stimulate her clit so that the pleasure from that sort of nullifies the pain

• 3d

Interesting, thanks for the info dude!

• 3d

I have some interesting friends thar i end up learning things i dont wanna know lol