How many women actually enjoy anal? And men, why do we want to have anal sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for some guys it’s a turn on to stick it in their girl’s ass. I get the whole naughty aspect of it. However, its painful for me and I’m not sure how any girl likes that. Seriously.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yeah, I've met some women who say they like it and I've always wondered why. Thanks for your input!

Most Helpful Guy

• A study had revealed that amateurs doing anal actually do it wrong and that leads to a very painful experience for the girl. But if done correctly it is the most sensitive part of the body there for prone to the most pleasure. If pain is due to the size not the way its done then the women should stimulate her clit so that the pleasure from that sort of nullifies the pain

0|2
    0|0
    • 3d

Interesting, thanks for the info dude!

• 3d

I have some interesting friends thar i end up learning things i dont wanna know lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Do you want to, or have you had anal sex?
    There is nothing wrong with it, and the Romans did it, and Greeks, and even as far back as the Egyptians!
    What about ladies that want to explore their guy's feelings, using a strap-on toy?
    For the guys that want to stick it in her, would you take it in yours, from her, with a toy, first? Why or why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah some do, maybe 50% is my guess. I am not that into it I prefer normal sex.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yeah I've had it a few times and I've never thought it felt any better than the vagina.

• It's more of psychological thing. Girls usually say no so of they say yes its like even more submission or openness to you. It feels good but at the same time it takes a lot more prepping than regular sex and I'd agree that reg is still best.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see the appeal in the slightest, honestly. Done it twice in my life and... I just don't see what's so special about it :/ I know people who love it, and power to it, but I just don't see the appeal at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend loves it

0|2
    0|0
  • my girlfriend likes it

0|1
    0|0
  • My girl would leave me if I didn't fuck her in the ass at least once a week. She enjoys it and has much better orgasms that way. Just sayin...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes