Will it change in the future?

I've been regularly masturbating for a couple of years, I've a high sex drive. But my orgasms are always so short, like 2-3 seconds. Will they be longer during sex in the future, or some woman just have them so short and thats just my nature?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women do have shorter orgasms - have you tried continuing to masturbate when you orgasm to try to reach multiple orgasms?

• I have tried that, but that second orgasm doesn't come imediately, I have to do it for a little longer than before

Most Helpful Girl

• I experience this too!! When I'm alone, I could barely ever reach an orgasm, but when I was with other people, it felt much more intense every time! So yes, it's normal to have them short when you're alone.