Will it change in the future?

I've been regularly masturbating for a couple of years, I've a high sex drive. But my orgasms are always so short, like 2-3 seconds. Will they be longer during sex in the future, or some woman just have them so short and thats just my nature?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women do have shorter orgasms - have you tried continuing to masturbate when you orgasm to try to reach multiple orgasms?

0|1
    0|0
    • I have tried that, but that second orgasm doesn't come imediately, I have to do it for a little longer than before

Most Helpful Girl

• I experience this too!! When I'm alone, I could barely ever reach an orgasm, but when I was with other people, it felt much more intense every time! So yes, it's normal to have them short when you're alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They can get longer if your partner knows what they are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will change in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you something, stranger. If you're a girl, you have the magical gift of being able to have multiple orgasms. Think of a girls sex experience like a roller coaster, with many ups and downs. A guys experience is more like a mountain. Just rising action, climax, and falling action lol.
    A girl can keep going for longer, depending on how she masturbates

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls' orgasms are naturally that short.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes