Why are my boobs getting bigger?

I'm 19, I'm not on birth control, I'm not gaining weight. My boobs feel fuller than they did, thicker almost. I don't know why they suddenly feel fuller/ bigger.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Um... because boobs can grow up to about age 25? Obviously, that's less common, but far from unheard of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps they are going through a growth spurt.
    Teenagers are going through a huge amount of changes through their teens, and at 17 on up they start to mold into the young adult they are going to grow into.
    Have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are still maturing into a woman. Its a little later than the average. All girls are different. Just be happy they continue to. Im sure they will be spectacular. I love big boobs on a woman. The bigger the better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides pregnancy and birth control pills, usually your breasts can grow, even temporarily if you have hormonal changes, about to go through your menstrual cycle, taking specific kinds of medication or gained weight. Sometimes a woman's body will continue to mature until as late as 24 years of age. One way you can tell is by feeling around the tissues of your breasts; to find out if they feel swollen, more sensitive or just normal. Based on that, you can research what really happening to your body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maturation of the body happens until about 24 and to some even up to 30 don't take it bad 70% of guys like big breasted beauties.😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your stomach growing? Do you have morning sickness?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why they're getting bigger, but if you figure it out, I'll help you sell the formula!

0|0
    0|0
  • So they're now more than just a nipple. Good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are still developing, haven't stopped growing...

0|0
    0|0
  • Google "Freshman 15".

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about genetics!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hormones does strange things at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Its genitic dont think too much

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its natural

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• well maybe they are growing or maybe its your periods
    but either way you should be happy about it honey rather than being worried

0|0
    1|0
  • Could be your period coming. Or at 19, they could still be growing just a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you close to your period?

1|1
    0|0
  • Well maybe you are undergoing puberty stage or if not, you are a late bloomer.

0|1
    0|0
  • ITS A GIFT FROM GOD

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes