Guys, Would you think differently of a girl if she wants you to help her become a porn star?

25

Most Helpful Guys

• Not one bit. I think it is sexy. A big turn on.

• If she's mine, she can be my personal porn star only.

What Guys Said 23

• Besides that she might not understand what she is asking for. I don't have much experience in porn, but camming, selling pics and videos, bdsm sex work etc takes a lot of effort. Especially if you want to get more out of it. It takes maintaining an image, creating a persona, keeping up with social media, keeping people interested. Female pornstars really don't make a ton and, it's way more work then you think

• I would definitely encourage her if that's what's she really wants to do. And would be really happy doing it. And isn't doing it out of she thinks it as a necessity or something

• I would have questions about why she wants to be a porn star and what kind of help she wants.

• I would think she was propositioning me to be her costar, lol.

• Not at all, I would offer all the help she needed, hopefully it involves a lot of practice and rehearsal...😉

• Not really. But I wouldn't date her then. Don't judge me. But I won't be able to handle her career.

• I think it would only be natural to be more excited by her

• Is that a request? Because I'd be happy to help you practice.

• I'd dump her, and tell her, enjoy your STDS

• That could be interesting

• There is no reason to think differently about her.

• That would be awesome lol. Ready to help!

• Help how? lol

• No I would be more than willing to help

• Yeah honestly i would

• I wouldn't like that

• If that is what she want

• Haha I would be cool with it 😉😘

• How though

• yes, i think having sex for money, is DUMB, and is a HANDOUT. republicans believe you should work hard for your money, and having sex for money, is a HANDOUT (easy money)

• I wouldn’t know how.

• It depends how I viewed her in the first place to accurately tell you if I'd view her differently. If she was my girlfriend, then I'd dump her. If she was just some girl I was sleeping with, then I wouldn't sever ties, but I'd definitely start strapping up if I wasn't already lol

• No girlfriend just a girl only.

• So when do we start filming? 😂😂

• Ha ha ha ! Your sweet!

• Not at all. So how can I help you?