Guys, Would you think differently of a girl if she wants you to help her become a porn star?

30

Most Helpful Guys

• Not one bit. I think it is sexy. A big turn on.

What Guys Said 28

• If my girlfriend wanted to be a porn star, I'd be ok with it. I'd want to talk it through a bunch first and get used to the idea, and it'd be a pretty big change for her since she's a school teacher now, but I'd be supportive.

I can't imagine that she'd really be interested though.

• Nop i would not think differently about her at all! I would even still be with her and date her if she wants! <3 to be honest i thought of becoming a porn star myself becuase of my super huge size down there! Lmfao

• Besides that she might not understand what she is asking for. I don't have much experience in porn, but camming, selling pics and videos, bdsm sex work etc takes a lot of effort. Especially if you want to get more out of it. It takes maintaining an image, creating a persona, keeping up with social media, keeping people interested. Female pornstars really don't make a ton and, it's way more work then you think

• I would definitely encourage her if that's what's she really wants to do. And would be really happy doing it. And isn't doing it out of she thinks it as a necessity or something

• I wouldn't want my girlfriend to do it but I would be supportive of any other girl doing it.

• I would ask how I could help but I wouldn't judge her.

• I would have questions about why she wants to be a porn star and what kind of help she wants.

• I would think she was propositioning me to be her costar, lol.

• Not at all, I would offer all the help she needed, hopefully it involves a lot of practice and rehearsal...😉

• Not really. But I wouldn't date her then. Don't judge me. But I won't be able to handle her career.

• I think it would only be natural to be more excited by her

• Is that a request? Because I'd be happy to help you practice.

• I'd dump her, and tell her, enjoy your STDS

• That could be interesting

• There is no reason to think differently about her.

• Help how? lol

• That would be awesome lol. Ready to help!

• No I would be more than willing to help

• Haha I would be cool with it 😉😘

• Yeah honestly i would

• More from Guys
    8