How do you get fwb?

Really, how do you find one? I never get interested enough in anyone for even that but i still get really horny and its getting kinda tiresome. So how do you people go about it? Where you meet these ++friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It can happen with anybody. Like co-workers, male friends, or associations. Hell, I'm working on a hookup right now with one of my female co-workers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in one right now. We were friends that started having sex (great sex at that) but neither of us wanted to be tied down or exclusive. Right now it is fun, the sex is great, but we each lead our own lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best way to go, but then again I have one myself.
    Find someone you like and maybe flirt with a lot. Be a bit more suggestive and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pedantic, I know, but her screen name isn't "A" Pokemon character. It's literally just Pokemon. There are no Pokemon simply named "pokemon".

0|1
    0|0
  • Use to be Craigslist but not any more. Try tinder. When you do find someone you need to be upfront and honset your only looking for a friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just sext people online. Gets us both off and you never have to worry about the messy stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh any single guy if u asked would help u out woth this one

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I disagree. Lots of dudes can't handle being a friends with benefits. They will grow attached after sex and start thinking they can go full on boyfriend even if the line was already established.

• 3d

I was saying most not all guys

• Just staright away ask the guy/girl who u want to be friends with benefits with

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your guy friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up and a wait a bit. When you become an adult you will find a lot of guys who would want to do this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Same comment as the girl below who asked the same question. Just masturbate. Beats fucking a guy you don't like.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

AMEN!!!

• Show All
    • 3d

Honey, let me be blunt. Your screen name is a Pokemon character. You're too young to have an friends with benefits.

• 3d

She speaks wisely

• I'm thinking any of your guy friends that are single would go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • They’ve always just happened. If the chemistry isn’t there, it’s not worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes