- their vastly higher libido
- their shyness or reserveness or introversion or quietness
- their gaming or technological hobbies
- their over the top focus on making as much money as possible at the expense of time spent together
- their habits of watching and getting off to porn (while they're not getting laid)
- their natural property of being logical and not emotional
Most Helpful Girl
None, because I everything I hate in people is not universal to one gender, it's specific to certain people. I'll respond to each of these.
1. Doesn't really bother me because I have a relatively high sex drive and i'm always down to fuck. I'd say I could out run every boy sexually.
2. I'm shy, some boys are shy, some aren't. Some girls are shy. This isn't a trait just seen or is universal in men.
3. Not really, it's cool because I would probably more into gaming but it's just too expensive and I can just play with his gear.
4. This isn't my experience. I worked harder than my ex and my current boyfriend isn't money preoccupied.
5. I watch porn too, so how could I judge.
6. I think people over-exaggerate this. Women have some tendency towards emotion, doesn't mean they have an absence of logic or some women aren't more logical than men. Also I've found the men in my life are more emotion-driven than the women, just a weird observation1
Most Helpful Guy
Please, where is a girl who would write "being an arrogant as*hole" or "being a creep"?0