If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?

If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?You can’t do these activities to yourself... only to someone else. I would love to be gripping my guys hair rn. Lol i did it so much when he was here. I’d just sit on the couch next to him, stroking my fingers through his hair. I think i enjoyed it more than he did haha but i loved watching how he batted his eyes, nearly falling asleep from how good my hands felt.
#FeelFreeToList #NaughtyBits #CumINhandy

• If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck squeezing some girls boobs
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck stroking some guys dck
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck smacking some girls azz
    Vote C
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck fingering some girls puss
    Vote D
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck gripping some guys hair
    Vote E
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck fondling some girls hair
    Vote F
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck massaging someones feet
    Vote G

1220

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d like to be gripping some dreads right now but Daddy had to work