If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?

If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?You can’t do these activities to yourself... only to someone else. I would love to be gripping my guys hair rn. Lol i did it so much when he was here. I’d just sit on the couch next to him, stroking my fingers through his hair. I think i enjoyed it more than he did haha but i loved watching how he batted his eyes, nearly falling asleep from how good my hands felt.
#FeelFreeToList #NaughtyBits #CumINhandy

• If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck squeezing some girls boobs
    Vote A
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck stroking some guys dck
    Vote B
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck smacking some girls azz
    Vote C
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck fingering some girls puss
    Vote D
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck gripping some guys hair
    Vote E
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck fondling some girls hair
    Vote F
  • If you had to take part in any of the below until your hands grew tired, which would you rather be doing to someone?stuck massaging someones feet
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d like to be gripping some dreads right now but Daddy had to work

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Frankly, I am lost between options A, D, F and G dear Desi :-(
    As much as I like giving her pleasure with nothing in return, honestly, I would like to be massaging her whole body, head to heals, till all of muscles come crushing down.
    After an endless massage (without any erotic action) I would lay next her, spooning her next to me and play with her long hair, smelling her neck and plating gentle kisses till we drift together into dream land.
    It is really exciting to see how we can turn a simple act into a very intense one with much feelings, emotions and satisfaction dear Des !!!
    Your poll questions are really hard because the options are close enough to be summed together in one act.

Thank you dear, my pleasure was to share my honest opinion as usual.
    I love your questions <3

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Haha but you're only posed to choose one

• 3d

Sorry, I forgot to mention my vote, haha.
      Well I have chosen the last option which is:
      stuck massaging someone's feet

• Fingering her with one hand and massaging her feet with the other to make her really relaxed and comfortable and give her an orgasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuck fingering her.
    I could finger a pussy for days

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuck running my fingers through some girls hair πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Imma finger that puss really hard until she cums
    On no am getting hard shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was with my crush, running my fingers through her hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • A, D and F... lots of fun to be had and I have two hands

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuck fingering I don't think I could get bored of that

1|0
    0|0
  • A coz never done so really want to 😊.
    D again coz never been there so wanna get ma fingers wet. That rhymed 🀣.
    E & F I love gals wid long silky hair, Yeah!
    G bcoz i love feet wid polished nails. Massage em, kiss em, lick em πŸ˜—.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Welp, let's get the finger/s ready.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
  • Fingering the puss

1|0
    0|0
  • Message someone's feet

1|0
    0|0
  • D all the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • The feet one

1|0
    0|0
  • boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • Fingering

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather use my hands to make some Pancakes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• E. Sometimes I like running my fingers through his hair as he rests his head in my lap. And sometimes I love gripping his hair and pushing his head into me as he licks me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Only stroking? I dont get to play? Pfft

G then. I like making people feel nice and foot rubs seriously achieve that. Theyre glorious to receive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Stroking is playing but with hands only and not mouth

• Thats boring though! Although... It IS fascinating how the skin moves and the veins n... Shit. Is it too late yo change my answer?

• Lmao change it

• It’ll be either stroking a dick or gripping a guy’s hair

2|1
    0|0
  • I love playing with the hair of a guy.. so definitely that one

1|0
    0|0
  • Running my fingers through my crushes hair if we were together

2|0
    0|0
  • He would explode long before my hand got tired. LOL hahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d stroke it til it exploded😜

2|0
    0|0
  • Stroking a dick
    Yessss lol

1|2
    0|0
  • I'll take boobs or feet please. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Squeezing the boobs. It's quite relaxing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes