Unsolicited nudie picture problem?

Borat a notice peoples talk about these unsolicited nudie photo. Men a never receive a them and the womens always a receive a them which is big a problem.

I would a like to offer easy solution for a this problem for the men who a wish to recieve from ladies who no want to be accuse of send unsolicited nudies.

Men - Do not a send the unsolicited nudies to the ladies! They do NOT a like them. Is simple.

Ladies - Send all of a you nudies to men whenever a you wish. To get around problem of unsolicited nudie, simply have a written in a small letters in corner "SOLICITED".

Is no longer unsolicited nudie... is solicited and therefore no rules a broken. HIGH FIVE! ☺

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I will send the picture of my brother Bilo with the very funny retardation to them, and when they are mad I text to them "you will never get this, you will never get this la la la la la."

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you Mr. Sagidyiev,

Kazakhstan has been made benefit glorious nation because of your fine work. Thank you for turning your attention to real issues and tackling the mystery of the female mind. We all love da, sex, yes? Yes! HIGH FIVE too!

Please use your sexy powers and make ho's everywhere send me their vag and tittie pics. For the first 100 ho's, I will make them call me Borat during anal intercourse. As a way to honor your heroic deeds.

You have made benefit glorious race of men.
    I thank you on behalf of virgin males everywhere,

love kindly,
    from a souless vessel not as sexy as you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• High five dude!!

0|0
    0|0
    • High five! Did a you see dirty old a man have rant then vanish when he realize he about to be owned by Borat? Was just on cusp of making explosive one a liner! ☺☺☺☺☺

• Booo! Corny!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ladies, PLEASE do not listen to him!! NEVER, EVER, EVER, send nude pics, especially when you are under 18, NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS!!!
    What if you want to grow up and be a Senator, or President? What if you become famous, some day? The media will find THOSE pics, and shame you for them!!
    I know, and I was young too, but when I was there, the technology didn't exist!! (Thank the gods!!) Now, it is too easy to read these texts about how hot you are, and beautiful and please just send a little, and then more, and more!!
    Be a LADY, and respect YOURSELF!! Make those guys wait, and just say 'NO' or send some internet pic, and say it is you!!
    Think about what your Grandmother would say if she knew what you were sending!! Nobody EVER wants to upset Grandma!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey... come on pussycat, why a you so anger?

• Show All
    • This is the greatestttttttttttest thing i have ever seen. Think I got trolled!

• Ladies is never want to see khram unless they are want sexytimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very naice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everybody like a this except for old a man who have big offload of him bowels here. He say he is look out for girls... that is what all of the defrocked a priests say when get caught, yes?

• Amen to naked ladies.

• What the Heck😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve gotten them.

0|0
    1|0
  • Amazing solution

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes