Unsolicited nudie picture problem?

Borat a notice peoples talk about these unsolicited nudie photo. Men a never receive a them and the womens always a receive a them which is big a problem.

I would a like to offer easy solution for a this problem for the men who a wish to recieve from ladies who no want to be accuse of send unsolicited nudies.

Men - Do not a send the unsolicited nudies to the ladies! They do NOT a like them. Is simple.

Ladies - Send all of a you nudies to men whenever a you wish. To get around problem of unsolicited nudie, simply have a written in a small letters in corner "SOLICITED".

Is no longer unsolicited nudie... is solicited and therefore no rules a broken. HIGH FIVE! ☺

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I will send the picture of my brother Bilo with the very funny retardation to them, and when they are mad I text to them "you will never get this, you will never get this la la la la la."

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you Mr. Sagidyiev,

Kazakhstan has been made benefit glorious nation because of your fine work. Thank you for turning your attention to real issues and tackling the mystery of the female mind. We all love da, sex, yes? Yes! HIGH FIVE too!

Please use your sexy powers and make ho's everywhere send me their vag and tittie pics. For the first 100 ho's, I will make them call me Borat during anal intercourse. As a way to honor your heroic deeds.

You have made benefit glorious race of men.
    I thank you on behalf of virgin males everywhere,

love kindly,
    from a souless vessel not as sexy as you.