First time sub?

My f-buddy and I have recently discovered that we're both interested in trying some bondage, obedience, and light pain with our sex... him being dominant and I submissive. Any tips for our first time trying it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Go slow and be completely open and honest about your feelings. If you are nervous or it's going to fast then tell him, don't hold it in. Encourage him to do the same and make sure to be sympathetic to his feelings on it. Trust is the most important part of a relationship like this and you build that trust through communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't use a gag. Have a safe word. Don't be afraid to use it. Don't be upset at him if you have to use it (the point is it stops things before they get to far, and it is his sign, so if you don't use it, it indicates he can keep going). Set solid limits before you start. Be careful with rope: always be sure it can be untied, or cut off, easily.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Make sure you both agree on a safe word before starting anything. And make sure you have a way to communicate if you need to. Having a gag in your mouth and your hands tied at the same time when you are starting out isn’t a good idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Start with a spanking to gauge pain and use the traffic light system
    Green=harder
    Yellow = aprotching my limit
    Red = hard stop

1|0
    0|0
  • Choke, hot wax, collor leash and him telling u what to do

1|0
    0|0
  • Borat love the sub! Meatball sub is a my favorite!

3|0
    0|0
  • Set limits. And safe words. Take it easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make and use a Safe Word!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey can you message me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    Stop being a slutty hoeeee 😤😤😤

0|0
    1|0
  • Lucky guy!! I’m more of a sub.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Set up limits and dont expect too much the first time!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes