Best sex you've ever had and why?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He was very dominant, hung, and knew what he was doing.
    But other than that, he was a jerk.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I have two: One when my wife and I did our first couple swap. We were each so turned on by watching the other fuck someone else, while also aroused by having a new partner. It was like we were making each other cum without even touching each other.
    The second was when my wife returned from a week long work vacation. She came inside with some of her bags still in the car, and the trunk still open, but I pinned her to the wall and we began fucking. And by god, we went through every room in our home. We didn't care that the doors were unlocked, that the car's trunk was still up, all that mattered was us pleasing one another. I know I certainly reached my sexual peak that afternoon.

• This is how it started