How to be fu/ckable?

im moving in a bit and wanna lose my v card and i can't get a vibe sadly but rubbing my clit is all i have :(

419

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to bed every evening at the same time and get your beauty sleep. That will make you feel and look so much better. Exercise, but choose something you enjoy, so that you stick with it. Eat healthy, tasty food. Drink plenty of water. Have a social life. Do things that you enjoy/that interest you. Look at yourself and determine your strengths. Then do what you can to display them in the most flattering way. Beauty does come from within. Beauty is happiness. Beauty is serenity. Beauty is health. Beauty is eye contact. Beauty is being with the people that make your life worthwhile. Beauty is basically the outward sign that you are thriving. Well, that and good genes. But your health and happiness even alter how those genes are expressed. So yeah: Vitality.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't picky about who you want to have sex with then there isn't much excuse for you to still be one the only requirements for you is to be brave/blunt in other words say what you want from the start, dress nice, and be nice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE