Which would you rather be doing right now?

Which would you rather be doing right now?I love going down on him and i love having my tits sucked, but kissing his lips/sucking his tongue for the win!!
#FeelFreeToList #NaughtyBits #KissNtell

• Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones lips
    Vote A
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones dick
    Vote B
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones clit
    Vote C
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones chest
    Vote D
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones neck
    Vote E
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones feet
    Vote F
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones tummy
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• In my own honest opinion dear Desi, definitely Kissing/licking/sucking someone's lips exactly like in the picture <3

Other options are also tempting, I wish we could choose more than one option, so here it is what I would really like to do in case I had an SO right now.

We would start with deep kisses, sweet intense kisses, while our tongues just swirl and curl round and around. Then easily and slowly suck my tongue with eye contact (just like in the picture) while we unbutton our shirts off. Turning her till so she would be lying on her back and half of my body on her, would slowly kiss her deeply, suck her lower lip and gently bite it till I slowly let go of it while my finger gently stroke her soft skin from in between her breasts down to her navel and back to her neck where I start teasing her with my tongue.
    Still keeping the eye contact and my fingers stroking the long of her hands, I start sliding with soft sweet kisses down to her chest licking, sucking and gently biting her. My mouth slowly makes out with one side while the other side is being teased with my fingers. My other hand Rubbing her spine down for a while till I move down her tummy, reaching the navel and doing a round about. I drop a small ice cube in the navel from my mouth and go straight forward to the bush.
    My teeth grabbing her under wear and sliding it down till I reach those beautiful toes of sucking each and single one of them. On my way back to the bush I would light up her skin with my tongue.
    Kissing/licking/sucking what is under the bush till rain comes falling on my face showering me with sweet water while I have never took my eyes off of her.
    After she gets back from cloud number 9, another round of option A will be starting dear Desi.

It is indeed a long opinion for a simple question, but what can I say? You just know how to make your questions interesting with no limits dear Desi.

Thank you for sharing this question, my pleasure was to share an honest opinion ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Lol always so detailed

• 6d

Frankly, I enjoy taking my time with details when I participate to your questions dear Desi!
      You pretty much like details yourself.
      You take your time to ask a question.
      In return, it is my pleasure to take my time and share an interesting honest opinion with you, as usual :-)

• 3d

Thank you for MHO dear Desi :-)

Most Helpful Girls

• I picked A before I saw the neck option. I'm def a vampire when a nice soft, succulent piece of neck is in site.

1|0
    0|0
  • Craving my man's lips and just nibbling on them as I go for deep kisses, make my way to his neck, down his torso then to the prize šŸ˜ˆ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Where is kissing/licking/sucking someones asshole?

From the choices you provided I will go with this one

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...6-933d-329678dddbda.gif Kissing/licking/sucking someones dick

1|0
    0|1
  • I look forward to the day when I can press my lips on some girls lower lips.. LOL..

2|0
    0|0
  • The neck or the tummy than.
    I'd be comfortable fingering a girl or giving foot massage but no licking in those area's :-(

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yea mouth doesn't haven't to go there at all

• 6d

Fully agree Desi :D
      We have our limits.
      I would also be careful to be certain the girl likes fingering and doesn't have ticklish feet which don't want to be touched :-(

• The clit is my top choice, but I'd love a bit of neck sucking is next on my list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I only experience the first and fourth I'll pick first.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was tough but almost chose feet. Sorry I'm nasty. šŸ™ˆ

1|0
    0|0
  • I would always pick the clit its the tongues speed bag

1|0
    0|0
  • A, C, D, E and G... not necessarily in that order, but going back to one or the other... it may take a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are pretty neat...

1|0
    0|0
  • Giving her an Australian kiss.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whats an Australian kiss lol

• A French kiss to her vagina (hole). You drive your tongue straight in and then swirl it. If you are really lucky, she may have an orgasm while you are doing this and her V will grip your tongue. The holy trail of oral.

• Ooooh yea i tried to get my boyfriend to do that but it was his first time going down and my first time being gone down on and we were just both so cluless haha

• I'm so tired of all the fakes. Just be real, be honest, be open. I'll respect you that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting fuck in the ass by my girlfriend again, but she is sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • A.
    It's been a long time.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Ikr.

• Show All
    • 6d

@Kandy-Kane
      Sweet song. Led Zepplin is awesome

• 6d

Lol Yessss

• I want to suck the clit all night all day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sucking and kissing and munching that clit

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was with my crush, French Kissing her.

1|0
    0|0
  • God, I love natural tits!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just making out would be nice right now

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissing/licking/sucking someones clit.

2|0
    0|0
  • C... yup

1|0
    0|0
  • C.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping
    What can i say, Im a lazy ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to sit down and chill thank you

1|0
    0|0
  • Wanna take a wild guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i be the cameraman for these events?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh. Your questions are becoming freaky. šŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucking someones cock!

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't decide

0|0
    0|0
  • C & D.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys