Which would you rather be doing right now?

Which would you rather be doing right now?I love going down on him and i love having my tits sucked, but kissing his lips/sucking his tongue for the win!!
#FeelFreeToList #NaughtyBits #KissNtell

• Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones lips
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones dick
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones clit
    Vote C
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones chest
    Vote D
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones neck
    Vote E
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones feet
    Vote F
  • Which would you rather be doing right now?Kissing/licking/sucking someones tummy
    Vote G

1433

Most Helpful Guys

• In my own honest opinion dear Desi, definitely Kissing/licking/sucking someone's lips exactly like in the picture <3

Other options are also tempting, I wish we could choose more than one option, so here it is what I would really like to do in case I had an SO right now.

We would start with deep kisses, sweet intense kisses, while our tongues just swirl and curl round and around. Then easily and slowly suck my tongue with eye contact (just like in the picture) while we unbutton our shirts off. Turning her till so she would be lying on her back and half of my body on her, would slowly kiss her deeply, suck her lower lip and gently bite it till I slowly let go of it while my finger gently stroke her soft skin from in between her breasts down to her navel and back to her neck where I start teasing her with my tongue.
    Still keeping the eye contact and my fingers stroking the long of her hands, I start sliding with soft sweet kisses down to her chest licking, sucking and gently biting her. My mouth slowly makes out with one side while the other side is being teased with my fingers. My other hand Rubbing her spine down for a while till I move down her tummy, reaching the navel and doing a round about. I drop a small ice cube in the navel from my mouth and go straight forward to the bush.
    My teeth grabbing her under wear and sliding it down till I reach those beautiful toes of sucking each and single one of them. On my way back to the bush I would light up her skin with my tongue.
    Kissing/licking/sucking what is under the bush till rain comes falling on my face showering me with sweet water while I have never took my eyes off of her.
    After she gets back from cloud number 9, another round of option A will be starting dear Desi.

It is indeed a long opinion for a simple question, but what can I say? You just know how to make your questions interesting with no limits dear Desi.

Thank you for sharing this question, my pleasure was to share an honest opinion ;-)

• 7d

Lol always so detailed

• 6d

Frankly, I enjoy taking my time with details when I participate to your questions dear Desi!
      You pretty much like details yourself.
      You take your time to ask a question.
      In return, it is my pleasure to take my time and share an interesting honest opinion with you, as usual :-)

• 3d

Thank you for MHO dear Desi :-)

Most Helpful Girls

• I picked A before I saw the neck option. I'm def a vampire when a nice soft, succulent piece of neck is in site.

• Craving my man's lips and just nibbling on them as I go for deep kisses, make my way to his neck, down his torso then to the prize šŸ˜ˆ