Do guys prefer porn over sex?

My boyfriend never really hits me up he says he loves doing it with me but I secretly no he watches porn almost daily. He knows he can ask me and 99% of the time I’m up for it, other than this he is a great boyfriend I have no doubt he loves me but is porn just easier or what is it?

016

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you ever initiate first? If not that might be why, it's not very fun having to be the one asking for it always. It kinda makes you feel like you are forcing someone to something and that they don't want you.

Porn addiction is a thing and maybe he has a problem with it. Masturbating can really become an addiction, I know that from myself. It's just a stress relief and I think I masturbate a lot because of feeling depressed too. It's a fast, no effort, reward.

• I always instigate that’s what I’m getting sick of... if I don’t we can go weeks I’m up to week 2 now... just waiting for him to ask. We’ve spoke about it I told him it turns me on more if he instigates it... still nothing but a browser full of downloads from the last two weeks

• Haha yer I just got... no I don’t... and now loud walking around the house and silent treatment. Oh well

• Well silent treatment doesn't help at all. If you want to solve it, you need to tell him what is bothering you. Any other way will just make everything worse.