Sex on the first date?

Girls, do you generally sleep with a guy on the first date?
Guys, what do you think of girls who’ll sleep with you on a first date?

314

What Guys Said 14

• I would rephrase your question.

What i think of the girls who [Would] sleep with me on the first date? [Because (who'll) is wrong as they won't sleep with me. It's not gonna happen].

I don't judge anyone. I do understand that most of the people nowadays are impacted by the modernized belief of sexual liberation. So i won't really think anything particular. I would just respectfully decline as i would like to communicate with my brain rather than with my genitalia. If they can't control their temptation and unable to have intellectual in-depth conversations instead of body pounding. They are not the right person for me anyway. I would ask them to keep dating till they find the right person who can understand them which won't be so hard to find.

• I dont think its a make or break. I've had long relationships with girls that put out on the first date as well as those that didn't.

• No. It's not a good idea, either at the second and third date. After four or five dates, if you still want to, than yes.

• I think I’m not the only one she’s ever done this with, but I also think she likes me a lot.

• Nothing wrong with it if it feels right for both parties at the time. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't

• If a girl sleeps with me on a first date I know she's interested in me :D. Bring it on! I will definitely want to see her again.

• She probably is on a dry strike or wants to cheat on her boyfriend and thinks she is doing me a favor

• "GIRLS, do you..." all guys respond, GaG logic, including me, im a guy 😁🙌

• If she wants to sleep on the first date that's fine if not it's still fine

• Mostly no girl's would do like that.. They will take time..

• I prefer a bit harder to get girls than that...

• Yeah I would and have done it a few times

• I think they are sluts

• I couldn't
    I resist that type of thing

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I am waiting till marriage with my current partner. In my previous relationship I waited till we were very serious and I could see my life with him. I dont sleep around. It just isn't my values.

• yup i do
    i would want to know all about him before i settle for a relation

• Definitely not. I don’t even know if I like him enough as a person to sleep with on the first date.