I don’t enjoy sex with others... What is wrong with me?

Im 23. I am certain I am straight. This has been an issue for me since I’ve become sexually active a few years ago. I masturbate all the time and have since I was like 6 years old. I fantasize about sex and enjoy that part. I love flirting with men, I love the sexual build up and tension that happens before sex, but when we actually get into bed or wherever, I am so completely unsatisfied. And then I start thinking about how the guy I’m with must know, because I’m probably dryer than the Sahara desert (literally had an ex tell me that I was that before) or I’m too tight since I rarely do have sex since I only have sex with men I am dating and trust more than others. I’m not sure why, but I just don’t find it pleasurable, fun, or anything. When the dick is inside me, I feel certain feelings that maybe could be pleasure but it isn’t at the same time? Kinda painful but not like painful in a bad way? But I just don’t like it. And then I feel like it takes f o r e v e r. Towards the end I’ll just lay there and hope the guy finishes because I get so tired of it especially when I don’t even feel anything good.
It’s strange because I can coregasm. Which is the ability to have an orgasm from just working your abdominal muscles. I can coregasm in like 1-2 minutes but then when I have sex it can take over a half hour and I won’t even come close. What is my problem? I feel embarrassed and dysfunctional.

112