Do you girls like sending nudes/receiving them?

Just wondering if you girls like sending nudes and being commented like us guys. We generally don't have problems in showing you our penis and sometimes I think it's quite rude of us. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dick pics from random people are rude... naked pictures from someone who is close to me I enjoy... but you must understand that women are less visual than guys, we are turned on by different things... only a gay guy could fully appreciate dick pics

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I really like it when I’m involved with someone but not just from random guys

1|2
    0|0
  • I can enjoy it with the right person. It's fun to be a little naughty and have my body appreciated

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind sending them, but I don't like it a lot either, and I hate receiving unsolicited dick pics/nudes, if im interested enough I'll ask

0|0
    0|0
  • sending sure
    but only to friends, people from school or my boyfriend

0|1
    1|0
  • Personally I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • A dick pick in itself isn't bad but you need it in the right context from the guy you're interested in.

I used to get so many random dickpicks from people I didn't even know and at that point it's just disgusting that I saved them in A folder and named them and every time I got one would I send the army of dicks back with their added

Sometimes to troll further had I put a score on them.

But it got them to stop. Never as the first thing send a dick pick Unless she's desperate or already into you it's just creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • While involved with someone I enjoy them. I don’t like sending them because personally I don’t feel comfortable enough with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sending nudes because of my low self esteem compliments make me feel better about myself and body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes