Girls! when you had sex with your first man, did you think he's the best in bed?

• yes
  • no
  • I'm a virgin
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy. Virgins whom I deflowered thought I'm the best man
    Vote D
  • I'm a guy. Virgins whom I deflowered thought I suck at it
    Vote E
  • I'm a guy. Never been with a virgin
    Vote F

73

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been with virgins and they are usually friends first. I can tell you for a fact, if the first time you have had sex is physically the best. You must have had only terrible sex after, or are lying. It's not meant to be perfect and all the ideas you have about how to actually have sex, are tested, suddenly your body shape doesn't work that way with their body shape. Bodies make weird noises and smells lol etc. Point is it's not going to be perfect, but it does lift the social constraints of "virginity" and you can feel comfortable in exploring your sexuality and finding what works, and is fun

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything done first time is first time for ever and it cannot be done second time. First time sex can be nerve-wracking โ€“ upsetting for anyone โ€“ if you really love and trust your partner without any pre-condition. You are venturing into the unknown, after all. Being an Indian and belonging to a traditional family, me and my husband (would be) had promised each other to keep our virginity till marriage. We had enjoyed our first time about a week after our marriage when all guests had returned to their home and our parents went for a small pilgrimage leaving us home alone for three days. I really wonder and respect them for their understanding and giving us home alone free time for that.
    We both had studied reproductive science during college education, and knowing what is there and how it will work. We both were emotionally, mentally and physically ready โ€“ actually waiting for the best moments of our life. We had decided to enjoy it in the light of day. First we took shower together played with each other. We enjoyed our first time under shower in lotus position. It was really great moments. He was in without any difficulty and I was enjoying him every moment. He was simply great, followed my lead, not too fast or too slow, really good experience. We both were excited, but understanding each other and supporting each other. It was simply amazing. I believe that male or female who develop their sexuality gradually and can keep control on their feelings over physical (body) demands are likely to be in tune with great sexual pleasure, and much more enjoying. Also, spending time giving each other pleasure in that manner without the expectation of PIV was immensely beneficial to our sex life. When we did it, it was phenomenal because we knew each other so well already - and we used it to complement each other. There was no orgasm gap in our relationship. He really wanted me to feel pleasure, which was the first step to being good in bed. While I was riding him, he said, 'Oh I am not a virgin anymore!' It was funny!" All of his focus was on my emotional state, my pleasure and concentration. It was like he was some kind of sex mystic, and could tell what I wanted before I even knew. So I came from PIV for the first time, felt like I had an out of body experience, tried to figure out what the hell just happened, and then I cried for happiness I was feeling. I was on top our first time โ€“ on top of the world - and he was perfect!