Girls If you could choose a type of world to live in what would it be?

Girls if you could choose a type of world to live in which one would it be? Guys you can answer too.
But you have to choose only one!!!
Girls If you could choose a type of world to live in what would it be?Girls If you could choose a type of world to live in what would it be?Girls If you could choose a type of world to live in what would it be?
  • A world where only the men cheat.
    Vote A
  • A world where only the women cheat
    Vote B
  • A world where both men and women cheat
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also please explain your answers!! i know those are tough options but we do not live in a perfect world and life is not fair! so please choose the best one you think! <3
so some clarification i am not saying ALL CHEAT but only that gender is CAPABLE of cheating.
Ok so i made this question as a type of social experiment. The correct answer should be choosing only one of the genders preferably your own gender because you know you would never cheat so you basically guarantee your partner would never cheat on you.
A good way to look at it is replacing the word "Cheat" with the word "Murder" so then the question would be like this.
If you could choose a type of world to live in which one would it be?
A: A world where only the men can murder.
B: A world where only the women can murder.
C: A world where both men and women can murder.
It becomes an easier choice because the less murder there is in the world the better it is. But i had a feeling most people would choose C because its more "Fair" lol

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't think either gender should ve able to cheat. But you did not list that as an option, so I pick a world where men and women cheat. Just to keep it fair, and to keep one gender from going extinct xD

0|1
    0|0
    • we have to have both genders lol i think i would not want to live in a world where only men exist lmfao

• Thus is why you need both to be able to cheat. If only men cheat then women will kill them all. If only women can cheat then men will kill them all. If both cheat, then I guess they both die out eventually ๐Ÿ˜‚

• i love the way you think! haha xD

• If all men cheat, no females would want to be with them because they know that all men cheat. And itโ€™s the same vice versa. We already live in a world where men and women both cheat, but not all.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They would choose a world dominated by feminists, in other words a dystopia run by authoritarians who get offended if you even breathe. The obvious answer then is B

0|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Awful choices here. How 'bout a world where nobody cheats?

1|3
    0|0
  • A world where no one cheats.

2|2
    0|0
    • sorry not an option lol but it's still such a sweetheart thing to say and brings a smile to my face! <3

• I choose C then because it's the world where I live. Because, in a world where only men cheated, probably most women of the world will not like it. And in a world where only women cheated, most men probably will not like it - Both worlds are unfair to one gender.

• A world where no one can cheat

1|3
    0|0
  • None

1|1
    0|0
  • A world ๐ŸŒ of where the dream come true

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If I pick one, A= only men cheat
    If I pick two, B = only women cheat
    If I pick three. A+B = both cheat

It's only logical that it's 1 or 2.
    Picking 1 is selfish.
    Picking 2, however, is not.

Wtf is going on

0|1
    0|1
    • I'll pick 2! Only logical choice.
      Picking 1, suppress free will.
      Picking 2, I give up my people's free will.
      Women get pregnant.
      Some guys like to get cucked.
      They are more likely to cheat less, and some guys can enjoy it lol.

• A world where onky thr men can cheat. Not so that i could cheat but so i would know my girlfriend would be faithful to me.

0|2
    0|0
    • Only to further my insecurity all the women who voted thus far want a world where only they can cheat. So i think the evidence supports my answer

• Show All
    • Well they could be answering it for the same reason as yours :)

• It should just be accepted that women have several males who should be kept as slaves.

1|1
    0|0
  • C, since that's what we have now.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes