Do you think you are too old to fuck a 18yo?

Please tell your age and reply in opinion :)

• Yes
  • No

1050

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 24 . I think the limit for me is 18. Less than that no.

It is not that I wouldn't be turned on by a teenage girl. Who is sexually ready and has a desire. No matter how she wants and and accepts it.

It is related to her psychology and awareness as a person who would build a life and a future. In this point sex can become quite a crime.

Even 18 I don't find it preferable that she or even he. Has sex. but they can already process the experience. Distinguish the fire of curiosity and desire ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys saying they would are only saying that in view of sex. Fact. The honest men know that the general maturity level is a complete mismatch.