Do you think you are too old to fuck a 18yo?

Please tell your age and reply in opinion :)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 24 . I think the limit for me is 18. Less than that no.

It is not that I wouldn't be turned on by a teenage girl. Who is sexually ready and has a desire. No matter how she wants and and accepts it.

It is related to her psychology and awareness as a person who would build a life and a future. In this point sex can become quite a crime.

Even 18 I don't find it preferable that she or even he. Has sex. but they can already process the experience. Distinguish the fire of curiosity and desire ;)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The guys saying they would are only saying that in view of sex. Fact. The honest men know that the general maturity level is a complete mismatch.

2|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• 38, and yes.

Recently got a 19 year-old intern working under me, and while I appreciate how attractive she is, when I look at her my primary impulse is to give her 20 bucks and send her to the mall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too old? No. Too married? Yes.

Were I not married, I would consider having sex with an 18 year old if any only if I didn't have to interact with her in any way after the fact. Especially the talking part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not in the habit of chatting up 18 year olds I do like them young but if the situation arose why not. Its would be the lass I would feel sorry for. Getting together with a fat old man old enough to be her dad ,, not a nice picture...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 28 and I still have a friend of my sisters that comes to visit when she knows sis isn't home so we can be alone and I recently got with a 19 yeold who told me she wanted to get with a older guy to see I'd sex improves with age , I gave her her first and second ever orgasm as well as she squirted apparently I'm talented (her words not mine) and my dick is where heaven comes from

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 24 and the limit for me is 18. Definitely nothing younger. I've been with a girl younger than me and she said it was amazing how I was abke to get her off and I enjoyed getting her off instead of just getting my self off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely am at 47. I'm not too old to appreciate a beautiful face or body, but I wouldn't pursue any kind of relationship with a teenager. My lower limit is 25 and that's only if she is adulting.
    Probably 30 and up is more appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • 18 is legal. If she is down, I wouldn't say no because of her age.

1|0
    1|0
  • I’m 26 and yeah I think I’m too old for it, the youngest I want to date is 21

3|0
    0|0
  • No, but it has been five or six years since I have. The 18 year olds recently are not as mature as they were just 10 years ago, they are 1 to 2 years behind their predecessors.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I would but I would choose to be someone older. Around 25 is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am. it would feel like having sex with a child tbh.

3|0
    0|0
  • At 27, technically no but an 18 year old has not yet developed a mature identity. Make that 25 and 34, no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's only a sexual thing then I'd feel weird. But if both are of age & there is a genuine emotional connection then age becomes less of a factor.

2|0
    0|0
  • Really 18 too old. shoot you are just getting started at 18. Sex gets much better with age. You start to experiment more, you know what you want and like, and you don't care what people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah xD i had sex with a 20yo when i was 30 and i felt like a freaking pedo doing it xD

2|0
    0|0
  • It's legal, however if it was her first time or she was drinking etc I wouldn't feel right, however if she's initiating it I'm cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't because i believe a person should be at least 21 before having sex.

1|0
    1|2
  • Dude if she is up for it then you are never too old 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody under 21 for me. Too many girls that are jailbait pretending to be 21.

1|0
    0|0
  • 21 why would I want to date someone who is broke and high chance of going into ton of debt in college. It's a no for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I think anybody under the age of 20 is a child and not an adult. you don't sleep with children.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I'm only 4 years older and here, an 18 year old has been legal for 2 years. It's not something I'd really want to do though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those 18 year olds can be the judge of that

2|1
    0|0
  • Hell I think I’m too old to fuck a 22yo

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, too old.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm 20

0|1
    1|0
  • Noo because im 18years old but I wouldn't fuck anyone above 30. Too old for me. Id find it nasty.

1|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes