Girls, Would it be much more sexy and erotic if all men were this way?

If all men were nice well built and smooth hairfree everywhere... it would be a sexier and more erotic world and then women would be wanting and approaching men for relationship and sex as well?

Sorry for extremely sexy erotic male pictures

Sorry for extremely sexy erotic male pictures
  • Yes smooth beardless men would make world a better sexier place
    Vote A
  • Yes, smooth bodied but bearded men would be better
    Vote B
  • I have different views ( comment)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ummm... totally depends... I think beard on men looks the best... on all of them... and maybe chest hair too... heeeheee... like Hugh Jackman (now I know that is an unrealistic comparison coz he is like some God... but still)

0|1
    0|0
    • But if a man is this way?πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
      Should I trim, shave or leave it? β†—

• Show All
    • me? I am around 5'6... not really tall

• That's good.
      Have you always had a liking for hairy men especially hairy chest? Because generally young girls dislike it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 45

• Guyuser2 please please please for the love of God come up with a new question. We have answered this one about male body hair a billion times

4|2
    0|0
  • GROOOOSSSSS! I don't even like a six pack I just want broad shoulders and a nice built back leave me alone with this homo erotic shit lol. He should be a MAN he should have body hair and be strong but like this is tew much

3|1
    0|0
    • Nice username!πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @betterthanhoney
      Don't mind. If you ever happened to be in relationship with such a man, then what would you prefer/expect him to do with his extra hairiness?

And an imaginary situation, if supposed you were such a male, how would you feel and do about it?

• Hmm?πŸ€”πŸ˜

• NO! Stop trying to shame hairy men!! I'm getting married to one and it's not just because of his personality!
    Hairy men are sexier than shaven ones because I think so and I said so, so there! 😣

4|0
    0|0
  • If a guy likes a clean shaven girl, why should a girl not like a clean shaven guy? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1|1
    0|0
    • Heck.
      What do you mean.
      Firstly... women DON'T grow too much hair , naturally. So don't even compare male body with female.

• Seriously, we have hair, it is just very fine. Some girls even have fine moustasches or sideburns. However, everyone has a carpet. Some are more dense than others depending on race and genetics. I think I was mostly referring to the carpet. If I want a mouthful of hair I'll lick my cat.

• Okay. Thanks for degrading hairy men.πŸ‘

• I like my guy to have body hair personally, and not be so muscular.

1|2
    0|0
  • Fuck sake. I'd rather have a full hairy man ANYDAY over these fools. I want a MAN, not some twit who looks like they have not reached puberty.

2|1
    0|0
    • See their muscles...πŸ˜‡
      That's macho.
      Not kiddish

• Show All
    • Never ever.
      Have you seen the Pol results above?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
      ;)

• Yeah, one other person. Big fucking whoop. Jesus you are such a bigoted idiot.

• I dont think men need to do all that just to impress girls as far as my point of view what i find attractive about a guy is that he has his own original personality and yes as far as others opinions can be diff from mine :)

0|1
    1|0
  • Legs like that look feminine. I don’t like it at all. I’d rather have a man with hair on him. Those photos just look ridiculous...

4|0
    0|0
  • No. The first picture is actually very gross by my standards.
    And stop fetishizing baldness. All of your questions consistently has something to do with hair.

2|0
    0|0
    • Okay I won't.
      But hey why do you say that the first picture is gross for you?

• Show All
    • Hmm
      Do you wish tese men weren't wearing male panty?πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I wish they had on regular loose boxers

• I can't hel but like hairy men, they are like cute little bears hahaπŸ˜‚ but at the same time its a sign of masculinity

0|2
    0|0
  • No thanks I don't want to date a ken dollπŸ˜‚. A little body hair is great and a beard or 5 o'clock shadow if it suits the guy. I don't mind the build though, but the whole world having the same build would mean that being physically fit was normal and maybe wouldn't be considered such a huge achievment. Added to that, everyone has different tastes.
    Thanks for the invite though πŸ˜†

0|0
    0|0
  • I want an all natural guy. It's just more attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • That is not atractive to me at all. I like manly men.

1|0
    0|0
    • They have muscles
      Nice dick
      What more manly do you need?😏

• Stop tagging me in all these weird questions about body hair. Its all you ever ask and my opinion will never change. I still think body hair is essential cuz like fucking science broh. Stop it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Having hair on body is a science?πŸ€” Hmm
      Women don't have chest and stomach hair at all...πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Those photos of hairless smooth men are creepy and nasty.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't you joke..
      You got wet, right?πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • I'm not going to find anyone as hairy as the photos you are sending here no. But I will likely be with someone who is still very hairy. You are showing extreme cases because you're an extreme case--which I told you I liked already, 100 HUNDRED WOMEN HAVE TOLD YOU IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU--but most men are in the middle of sparse body hair and extreme body hair. That's still pretty hairy and I LOVE IT. I'm done with this though. I will not reply anymore. I made me case. Enjoy.

• @lolanona am glad you do realize that I am an extreme hairy case.
      And that's the reason I am this way!πŸ‘

• No offense, but you need help. You're obsessed with hair.
    Yes, some women prefer men who are shaved and others don't. But that doesn't mean that you should be obsessed with this.

Stop asking this kind of questions, please.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think its an obsession, im pretty sure its an insecurity. Yes some people have obsessions and some people have insecurities but that doesn't mean you should be so close minded about it

• And if you would prefer, you could always stop reading his questions

• @jeffiner πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks

• Yuck! Macular men! No thank you..
    Girls dont like that.
    How ever, i love the hairless part..

0|0
    1|0
  • Oh god no. I like my guys with a little chub and hair. Hairless, super skinny/fit men aren't attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth, as i see in pics. They look hot

2|1
    1|0
  • I do like when a guy has not much hair around the chest n legs. But I won’t complain if they do have hair. But I think the beard depends on the guy. Some guys look AMAZING with a beard. But then others can’t pull it off. There are guys who can pull off a beard and a bare face. The point is that it depends on the guys appearances and somethings personality. and yes a no hair on the chest looks great and all. But mostly when they have bodies that models have. You know abs and all. But either way most girls won’t force you to shave or not go out with because of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes