Girls, Would it be much more sexy and erotic if all men were this way?

If all men were nice well built and smooth hairfree everywhere... it would be a sexier and more erotic world and then women would be wanting and approaching men for relationship and sex as well?

Sorry for extremely sexy erotic male pictures

• Yes smooth beardless men would make world a better sexier place
  • Yes, smooth bodied but bearded men would be better
  • I have different views ( comment)
    Vote C

47

Most Helpful Girls

• Ummm... totally depends... I think beard on men looks the best... on all of them... and maybe chest hair too... heeeheee... like Hugh Jackman (now I know that is an unrealistic comparison coz he is like some God... but still)

• But if a man is this way?πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
      Should I trim, shave or leave it? β†—

• me? I am around 5'6... not really tall

• That's good.
      Have you always had a liking for hairy men especially hairy chest? Because generally young girls dislike it