Can you deep throat a cock without gagging?

gagging makes everything a struggle! his cock taste delicious, but I want to deep throat without gagging. it would be nice :)

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think gagging and therefore deep throght is gross... I would rather the girl takeing her time liking and sucking it like a tootsie pop them have her chocking herself trying to turn me on!!!

1|0
    0|1
    • choking herself lmaooo I died laughing!

• Yeah I bet that was a twisted image. Lol!! i guess I meant gagging. Haha! Anywho! Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is actually a huge turn-on for guys to hear a girl gagging on him so if you can tolerate it and your guy likes it, go for it! ... but if you insist on ruining his fun, there is some spray that you can use that will help to reduce gagging, so maybe try that :) Hope that helps. HAVE FUN!

1|2
    2|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think you've just gotta practice and desensitize your gag reflex.

3|0
    1|0
  • on your knees, hands behind your back, mouth open wide with your tongue out and relax your throat - then let me do the rest - most chicks choke it's no big deal. it's actually really hot when they gag on it

0|0
    0|0
  • ım sorry for u!
    because you do not know a man like me.. Hahahshdjdj

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes try it with a banana just for educational purposes of course. It’s pretty easy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trash...

0|0
    1|0
  • Can you deep throat mine

0|0
    4|2
  • Girls can't deep throat my cock 😥

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Gagging can be a turn on if it’s not a lot haha! I kind of like it to an extent. I don’t like it too much though

1|0
    0|1
    • Ikr! I am scared of throwing up lol

• Show All
    • @Elizzie lol

• yessss absolutely

• Who says you have to? You have two hands that help give your man a good bj-without choking on his dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I can

0|3
    0|1
  • I had been practicing this for some time with my then boyfriend. Made chili for dinner that evening, and later that night threw it up all over him trying to deep throat. Yup that was it for me. My gag reflex is just too much, even my toothbrush makes me gag sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
    • omggg yes this is exactly what I am referring to. did he get mad when you threw up over him? I'm scared of throwing up because it's embarrassing to me

• I'm sure je wasn't pissed off but feeling sorry for her asked her if she was ok. You know, you can take a shower to clean it. He could be grossed but not mad at you ☺️

• Don't be scared. Half of your issue is in your mind. Just relax.

Recommended myTakes