Can you deep throat a cock without gagging?

gagging makes everything a struggle! his cock taste delicious, but I want to deep throat without gagging. it would be nice :)

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I think gagging and therefore deep throght is gross... I would rather the girl takeing her time liking and sucking it like a tootsie pop them have her chocking herself trying to turn me on!!!

• choking herself lmaooo I died laughing!

• Yeah I bet that was a twisted image. Lol!! i guess I meant gagging. Haha! Anywho! Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is actually a huge turn-on for guys to hear a girl gagging on him so if you can tolerate it and your guy likes it, go for it! ... but if you insist on ruining his fun, there is some spray that you can use that will help to reduce gagging, so maybe try that :) Hope that helps. HAVE FUN!