Fucking a pregnant woman?

Has any of you have such fantasy?

28

What Guys Said 28

• Been there, done that - and it is amazing.

My girlfriend and I have three children together and when she was pregnant - after the first trimester generally - her sex drive would go through the roof. We have, I would say, a great sex life, but when she was pregnant we simply could not keep our hands off of each other.

For me, it was especially good. It was very primal, breeding this woman who was carrying my offspring. Mounting her and feeling myself inside her as I looked at her naked body, and saw her tits and that belly - and knowing that my child, the product of my seed, was inside her, just set me off.

She just looked so sexy and all I could think of, animal as it sounds, was just mating with her. She was also so receptive and to listen to her moaning and begging me for more. I think back on all that and - well - wow!!

If I were to get my girlfriend pregnant again tomorrow you would not be able to wipe the smile off my face. The first trimester was always a little rough, but after that the sex was amazing - and at the end of it I got this little bundle placed in my arms. All in all, a great 9 months.

• I’ve already done it quite a few times. It’s lovely. Women are typically horny as hell in the 2nd trimester. My gal was never more horny in her life.

• 4d

What month of pregnancy was the latest one?

• 4d

Oh! Month 5-6 was probably the most horny. After that, the baby gets bigger and it seemed less comfortable for her. She was still more horny than usual even into the last weeks of pregnancy, though.

• 4d

Wanna talk about it privately? U can write to me, I don't have enough XP :)

• We made a lot of children, so why should it be a fantasy? It's the only option sometimes =D

• Oh yes. It is very much a turn on. Plus their boobs get bigger, so that's nice. I have done it before.

• Not really, but I've watched pregnant porn. It's hot because their areolas are always fucking HUGE

• Never did that but I want to do it. Pregnant women are more sensitive and it's hot. Some men don't like it but if you don't try it you won't know.

• I mean if I ever have kids I'm still gonna have sex with her is not like its a big deal

• No I just find it weird. No offense to someone who is pregnant though

Can you answer my question please, it’s on my page?

• I did it , but notbecause it's my fetish or fantasy

• Yeah. I mean she was good enough for someone else to bang her right?

• Yes. It's a fantasy of mine.

• Apparently it's a thing... but not my thing lol.

• Yup.

• No.. not such fantasy...

• I have done it. Not a big deal.

• I hope you are not pregnant now :D !

• I think most guys have. I have.

• yes i do

• yes, and I tried many many times.

• Are you pregnant

• More from Guys
    8