Fucking a pregnant woman?

Has any of you have such fantasy?

28

Most Helpful Guys

• I’ve already done it quite a few times. It’s lovely. Women are typically horny as hell in the 2nd trimester. My gal was never more horny in her life.

• What month of pregnancy was the latest one?

• Oh! Month 5-6 was probably the most horny. After that, the baby gets bigger and it seemed less comfortable for her. She was still more horny than usual even into the last weeks of pregnancy, though.

• Wanna talk about it privately? U can write to me, I don't have enough XP :)

• Been there, done that - and it is amazing.

My girlfriend and I have three children together and when she was pregnant - after the first trimester generally - her sex drive would go through the roof. We have, I would say, a great sex life, but when she was pregnant we simply could not keep our hands off of each other.

For me, it was especially good. It was very primal, breeding this woman who was carrying my offspring. Mounting her and feeling myself inside her as I looked at her naked body, and saw her tits and that belly - and knowing that my child, the product of my seed, was inside her, just set me off.

She just looked so sexy and all I could think of, animal as it sounds, was just mating with her. She was also so receptive and to listen to her moaning and begging me for more. I think back on all that and - well - wow!!

If I were to get my girlfriend pregnant again tomorrow you would not be able to wipe the smile off my face. The first trimester was always a little rough, but after that the sex was amazing - and at the end of it I got this little bundle placed in my arms. All in all, a great 9 months.