Guys: why do you ask permission to masturbate to a woman?

This guy I like (we've been talking for a long time, but have never had sex due to religious beliefs) had an argument with me yesterday. It went from that to suddenly turning into very passionate and we both suddenly felt that shift while talking. He then paused and asked if I wanted him to masturbate to me... I was taken aback but said yes. I just dont see why he felt the need to ask something like that? I mean, I've masturbated to the thought of him before, but I would never ask him.. that would be really embarrassing.. Why do guys do this? He then asked how it made me feel -- the idea of him masturbating to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's a respect thing, masturbating to the thought of a woman without her consent can feel akin to sexual harassment, while it doesn't directly effect her, you are performing a sexual act that she is tangentially involved in.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh.. I've done it to the thought of him before.. I never thought about it like that :/

• It's not like it's illegal, but it is something I have considered, and makes me uncomfortable when I'm in that gray area. It is likely that hell be fine with it since he asked you, but you may want to consider discussing that with him. Also my opinion is just speculation, if you want to truly know why he asked, you should ask him.

• If a man asks for your permission to do anything, even if it seems weird, it means he respects you enough to ask.

2|1
    0|0
    • hmm fair -- but he kind of posed it differently. He asked if I wanted him to do that. Is this a way to gauge desire? Curious because he should already know that I want him.

• I'm not trying to sound stereotypical here. But we're men lol, a lot of us are stupid when it comes to this. So sometimes if we are unsure about something in this category we get inquisitive to get our bearings. But he did it respectfully by at least asking. Even if it felt weird.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe he’s trying to be respectful towards you? Maybe he thought it be weird just doing it to you and wanted to ask first?πŸ˜•

Can you answer my question please, it’s on my page?

0|0
    0|1
  • because he's a fucking soy boy.
    and no other guy pulls this bullshit, don't put all the eggs in one basket.
    that guy is a fucking soy boy.

0|0
    0|2
    • Lmao we got a tough guy here. You're only 16 and you dont know anything yet, you shouldn't even be commenting on this πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @aaronbw you don't know me, for all you know i could've experienced child abuse (not that i have) but yet here you're saying you know more if you truly did know more you wouldn't have said something as easy to pick apart as you did.

• Easy to pick a part? Dude just focus on school man lol. You haven't experienced life yet. Come back when you're 22 and THEN you can make your claims.

• He should've asked for sex. U both should have sex instead of masterbating to the thought of each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a virgin. He is used to sleeping around vut he hasn't been with anyone since we started talking. I guess this is the closest we can get unless we get married

• I never have, that may be a religious thing right there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that will be more satisfying for the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a human right. No permission needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're you in person or on the phone or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • On the phone

• That's kinda lame to ask... I'd just do it... but then again I don't have religious guilt so we'd be fucking

• Totally bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he was trying to be respectful towards you especially since now a days some women would find that creepy. Of course he could always have done it and never said anything. Though open and honest communication is the best for a good relationship and if he can talk to you about this he's likely to be open and honest about other things.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes