Who do you think gets attached quicker, girls or guys?

I feel that girls get attached quicker based on my experiences. Like the second I have had sex with those I’ve had sex with in the past, they always asked me personal questions after we finished as they cuddled next to me.

Such as if I was actually single and didn’t have a girlfriend. As if they where implying they saw themselves dating me etc.
  • Guys get attached quicker
    Vote A
  • Girls get attached quicker
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I think usually it’s women but there are exceptions, I’ve had guys tell me they want more early on sometimes before I’ve even slept with them. I guess it just depends on the person, how they were raised and things that have happened in their past.

https://goo.gl/images/N7UXVS
    https://goo.gl/images/2NP3mG

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person.
    but listen, usually females don't tend to have sex with a man they don't like, or expect to have sex casually like men do, so when a girl have sex with you means mostly she's interested in a relationship.
    now there are girls whom this doesn't apply to, and they're many tbh.

but sex aside, who gets more attached? let's say after meeting and texting, i can't say one gets attached faster than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't possibly know, based on the individual. You don't date men so you cannot possibly have a well-rounded opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Obviously not, but I do hear a lot of girls complaining how their in mad love over a guy but the guy doesn’t seem to be as invested in them as they are the guy

• Show All
    • 2d

True, and hey you’re entitled to your opinion. I never said that girls are 100% more likely to get attached over guys, I only brought up what I’ve seen through context

• 2d

And so have I. If anything read this for thought broadly.vice.com/.../why-men-fall-in-love-faster-than-women

• I believe both do. But I feel like men secretly hold back and suffer in silence. Even from my personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

“Suffer in silence” you’re killing me 😂

• 2d

XD it’s the sad truth. The last guy was like that with me xD hahaha! I feel for men that do that. 😕

• in my opinion i believe girls get attached much easier than guys because i believe they tend to me much more caring than guys. this can only be applicable if the girl truly loves their boyfriend..

0|0
    0|0
  • girls overall..

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case it is the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can get attached easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think that depends entirely on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • girls usually

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Girls do because they have the mind-set they need someone whether they do anything to deserve it or not. They feed off the attention and are easily addicted to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really do think girls get attached quicker. The biological consensus on this, based on my experience, points to women succumbing to emotions more so than men during intimacy or relationships. If you understand biology, you’d know that men were programmed to want to impregnate women after women to ensure the fertilization of their “seed,” so developing attachment to each woman a man has sex with, is inconsistent with the biological literature. Women had to get attached quicker because pregnancy takes a much larger toll on a woman, and a woman’s unique neurological brain chemistry being different from a man in terms of how each approaches sex

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I mean sure. But you could also have the similarly biological reading that men get attached faster because their biological means is much more expendable, women have more to lose so they wait it out to find a partner. Plus women are geared to have sex with multiple men in a single session so I doubt they're biologically programmed to get attached in the same way.

• Show All
    • 2d

The reason why monogamy is the most popular mating strategy today is because it works and is efficient. I don’t know the benefits of tribe rearing of children, but suffice it to say, it might’ve not been the most effective way of raising children back then and probably today too. Again, what benefit would a woman have of being in a “gangbang” scenario? She would have NO control over who’s sperm won out and only figure out it’s a man that would bail out on her in a second, leaving her to fend for herself, financially, physically, and emotionally. That’s why women are pickier than men, pregnancy takes a toll on the body emotionally and physically. You can’t do it indefinitely, so you have to choose a mate that will stay with you. Men aren’t exactly the same, which probably accounts for the “speed” they have as you mentioned, so they can efficiently and quickly move from one woman to the next in a “gangbang” scenario.

@Danny_dan92
      I’m talking about biology too brother

• 2d

“Please read a fucking book”
      No need to be angry

• Girls get attached quicker but lose interest quicker, guys get attached slower but lose interest slower

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes