Girls, wanting to know your honest opinion?

In your opinion, how small is a small dick, what size is an average dick, how big is a big dick and what is the perfect dick for you?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A dick is a dick. I don't get why guys are so obsessed with size. The amount of questions I get invited to about it.
    Girls get labelled as all being bi all the time and yet guys are the ones who seem obsessed with comparing each other's genitals

8|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• 7+ is big, 5+ is decent, 4 and under is small. But i prefer to suck a small dick and i prefer to fck a decent dick and i prefer to jerk off a big dick

2|1
    0|0
    • Then what is the smallest and biggest you have had

• A dick is a dick
    You can not rate a dick small, average, big or perfect only based on its length, a 4" dick with which is very thick around 3" could be better from a 5" dick which is just 1.2" thick,
    Also it depends on the lady what she prefer a thicker dick or a lengthen dick.

About a perfect dick, no dick is perfect, it's the owner of the dick make it perfect or not, if he knows how to use the tool he can make it perfect

1|1
    0|0
  • It isn't the penis size alone which matters 'but the penis-vagina pair. A given penis may overwhelm one woman, and feels hardly enough to another. It also depends on how strongly aroused a woman is at the time she is penetrated. Psycholigal factors also play major part in whether a penis gives her immense pleasure on one occasion , and the same penis gives her intense discomfort on another.

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 5 is average so I'm told. My guy is that size, any longer and I think it'd be uncomfortable. Vaginas have sizes too

1|1
    0|0
  • Sizes for small, average and large can be found by research online. But why you think that size has any bearing on perfection I really don't know.

1|1
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a small dick or big dick. At least not in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't tinder profiles just become dic pics because thats obviously all we look for in the father if our children.

1|0
    1|0
    • Oy! Downvoter please enter into a friendly discussion this was clearly sarcasm but I'm not sure why that would be offensive, sarcasm is the safest game because it can be ironic or not and everyones happy.. but noooooo

• Guys should jst know how to use it properly on a girl

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 below is small
    5.5 average
    7 on up is big

0|1
    2|0
    • What a lame answer from a super moderator

• @Kayla45 how’s it lame? I stated my opinion on a question I was invited to. My opinion doesn’t concern you unless you got a dick I guess?

• 4" and below is rather small

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes