Girls, wanting to know your honest opinion?

In your opinion, how small is a small dick, what size is an average dick, how big is a big dick and what is the perfect dick for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A dick is a dick. I don't get why guys are so obsessed with size. The amount of questions I get invited to about it.
    Girls get labelled as all being bi all the time and yet guys are the ones who seem obsessed with comparing each other's genitals

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• 7+ is big, 5+ is decent, 4 and under is small. But i prefer to suck a small dick and i prefer to fck a decent dick and i prefer to jerk off a big dick

2|0
    0|0
    • 3h

Then what is the smallest and biggest you have had

• Around 5 is average so I'm told. My guy is that size, any longer and I think it'd be uncomfortable. Vaginas have sizes too

1|1
    0|0
  • Sizes for small, average and large can be found by research online. But why you think that size has any bearing on perfection I really don't know.

1|1
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as a small dick or big dick. At least not in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't tinder profiles just become dic pics because thats obviously all we look for in the father if our children.

0|0
    1|0
  • Size doesn’t matter as long as the guy is my type

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know measurements

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes