Don't you think it's very strange that most women don't want to date bisexual men, even though most of them experiment and have bisexual tendencies?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I would happily date a bi guy. Most girls are not bi.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Yes you are 1/10

• 6d

Most women won't date a bi guy

• To answer your first question: I don't really think it's weird. By what I hear and have read, some women have this fear and insecurity that the guy will cheat on them with a girl or guy. Some were straight foward with their answer and said that they don't like the thought of knowing the guy they're with have had sex with another man. But these women were straight so I don't know about women who are bi curious or actually experimented.
    The only bi sexual woman I know that dated a bisexual guy was my best friend neighbor..

Now to answer your second question: I dated a guy that was bi sexual. It didn't work out because he had a high sex drive and I'm into having sex right now until after marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see a problem. But he can’t have his popsicle and eat cake too... if you get my meaning!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not strange

0|1
    0|1
    • 6d

Why aren't most women bisexual or bi curious?

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls are not bisexual.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

So glad to finally see a guy saying that haha

• Show All
    • 6d

@Jenny4455 The vast majority date guys, but most of them play with girls sexually, dating mean nothing

• 6d

Facts? Figures? Source information? I'm part of the most liberal and open generation in regards to this and certainly don't see that happening

Recommended myTakes