Is it normal for guys to like receiving anal stimulation from women?

I have heard of guys liking it when women play with the guys butts. Is it normal? I have heard of women fingering and "pegging" men... what's your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men love anal stimulation even more from other men and shemales.

0|1
    0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it's normal. (I'd be more worried if it did NOT). The closest analogue for men to the "g-spot" in women is the prostate, just forward of the rectum, above the perineum (that area between the scrotum and the rectum). Any way you slice it (figuratively speaking, of course), the head of the penis, the perineum and the rectum have lots of nerve endings just waiting to do their job with just a little stimulation.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just because of the concentration of sensory nerves in the anal area and the pleasure potential of the male prostate gland it is abnormal and totally absurd not to enjoy having a Woman pleasure your back door. Totally normal.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• Men are discovering their g-spot. Took them long enough.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should have added licking the anus from women to the list. That is amazing and can be experienced with a two female and one male, three-way sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • Define normal? I do know a ton of dudes into it.

0|1
    0|0
  • The male g spot is in the butt sooo...

0|2
    0|0
  • Normal

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not normal.

1|0
    0|1
  • Feels great

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, indeed