Is it normal for guys to like receiving anal stimulation from women?

I have heard of guys liking it when women play with the guys butts. Is it normal? I have heard of women fingering and "pegging" men... what's your opinion?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Men love anal stimulation even more from other men and shemales.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it's normal. (I'd be more worried if it did NOT). The closest analogue for men to the "g-spot" in women is the prostate, just forward of the rectum, above the perineum (that area between the scrotum and the rectum). Any way you slice it (figuratively speaking, of course), the head of the penis, the perineum and the rectum have lots of nerve endings just waiting to do their job with just a little stimulation.

• Just because of the concentration of sensory nerves in the anal area and the pleasure potential of the male prostate gland it is abnormal and totally absurd not to enjoy having a Woman pleasure your back door. Totally normal.