Just started a relationship and he is talking about us having sex already?

My best guy friend, whom we started a relationship together 4 days ago, keeps talking about us having sex. I've known him for a year before the relationship, we have spent time with each other numerous times and he never brought it up. Now that we are officially in a relationship and never had sex for the first time he brings up in conversation everyday I talk to him about how he can't wait and the things he wants to do with me. I'm currently out of town from where he is and we have not seen each other face to face up close in 2 months. We do video chat daily. Is this normal, or for concern?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In all sincerity, when a guy choose to "invest" in a relationship, there is only one end point: sex (be it a ONS or a long term marriage partner).

Having this in mind, the ball is in your court.

Some girls don't mind promiscuous sex. Others want to have it after marriage.

So make your decision. Then let him know. Communication is the basis for a strong relationship.

Just bear in mind that if he has no desire to marry but you will only have sex after marriage, then he may break off. Otherwise congratulations, he's a keeper.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be rushed into sex. In fact you can cool him down some if you tell him you need a certificate of health to see that he doesn't have a STD. It will give you peace of mind. If he refuses I would suspect he has something nasty to hide. If he has no problem with it and gets it I would say he very much wants to have sex with you and has been holding it in ever since he knew you because he figured he was in a friend zone. But as a nurse I highly recommend before you start a sexual relationship with someone you should find out if they are clean. They have so many STD's out there and some are incurable so it pays to be careful.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks!!
      I'm definitely going to do this.

• Show All
    • @Truthatanycost truer words were never uttered. I know that from working in health care.

• never be rushed into sex

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• At my age you can't wait you ain't getting laid the third date there's not much going on you're going to turn into friends and that's the worst thing to have just friends guys have to be just friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Concern about what? He's not been trying to get with you for over a year. Now that his 'best friend' angle actually worked... he is ready to hit that. Not why any of this is a surprise to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal that hed want that but you can tell him you'll need a bit of time if you think you do

1|0
    0|0
  • did you bring it up or did he?
    if him - expect more of the same "class" if you remain in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 36 and still making him wait... he deserves someone better

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you rather he didn't bring it up? What's the wait for anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be sketched out tbh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Its a concern, he's already wanting to sleep with you after ONLY 4 days. I feel like all he wants to do is have sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes