What is the best way to eat a pussy, or to do oral sex with a girl, and do girls really like to get there pussy licked? please answer girls?

I am an Indian so Indian girls point of view matters the most for me

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Concentrate on the whole pussy.. lick the labia, stimulate the clit with your tongue with occasional licks in the pussy hole.
    Most of the women like their pussy to be licked, if done correctly pussy licking is enough to provide multiple orgasms.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pussy eating guy...

The key to being good at cunnilingus: enthusiasm.

Don't show even a bit of reluctance. To remove the "dirty" stigma, bathe together first. Then wash her yourself.

After that do as the Indian girl suggested, with enthusiasm as if you're eating the Fruit of Life.

Also, if you're not used to the taste, persist. Just like eating exotic food, the taste can be acquired.

Finally. Manifest your enthusiasm with a little sound, like the Japanese slurping noodles.

Have fun and enjoy paradise!