What is the best way to eat a pussy, or to do oral sex with a girl, and do girls really like to get there pussy licked? please answer girls?

Updates:
I am an Indian so Indian girls point of view matters the most for me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Concentrate on the whole pussy.. lick the labia, stimulate the clit with your tongue with occasional licks in the pussy hole.
    Most of the women like their pussy to be licked, if done correctly pussy licking is enough to provide multiple orgasms.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pussy eating guy...

The key to being good at cunnilingus: enthusiasm.

Don't show even a bit of reluctance. To remove the "dirty" stigma, bathe together first. Then wash her yourself.

After that do as the Indian girl suggested, with enthusiasm as if you're eating the Fruit of Life.

Also, if you're not used to the taste, persist. Just like eating exotic food, the taste can be acquired.

Finally. Manifest your enthusiasm with a little sound, like the Japanese slurping noodles.

Have fun and enjoy paradise!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Best way is to start kissing her inner thighs and lightly licking her clit. Then try different licks to see what she likes most and proceed from there. Once she gets into it... gently put your entire mouth over her clit and suck lightly and start making circles with your tounge all over her clit.. she will orgasm like crazy then probably break your dick with good sex ;) trust me it works wonders on the last part... but make sure how she likes to be eaten out.. some like to lay down others like to be ass up and your face buried in it... either way it’s fun and arousing..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes