• No!
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Human Beings are a Created species, completely separate from animals.
    No evolution involved.

0|0
    0|1
  • We are animals and technically yes we are apes. We are part of the great ape animal family or Hominidae. Members (including humans like you) are known as great apes or hominids, are a taxonomic family of primates that includes eight extant species in four genera: Pongo, the Bornean, Sumatran and Tapanuli orangutan; Gorilla, the eastern and western gorilla; Pan, the common chimpanzee and the bonobo; and Homo, which includes modern humans and its extinct relatives (e. g., the Neanderthal), and ancestors, such as Homo erectus.

0|0
    1|1
    • Lol a reality denier has down-voted the answer.

• Show All
    • Look at the opinion right underneath yours loL

• He's just stirring the pot

Most Helpful Girls

• No😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
    • we are evolved from you?

• Show All
    • I know you are from New Zealand, but this is relevant.

www.pewresearch.org/.../
      "While 98% of scientists connected to the American Association for the Advancement of Science say they believe humans evolved over time, only two-thirds (66%) of Americans overall perceive that scientists generally agree about evolution, according to 2014 data from a recent Pew Research Center survey on science and society. Those in the general public who reject evolution are divided on whether there is a scientific consensus on the topic, with 47% saying scientists agree on evolution and 46% saying they do not."

• Look so what. I’m not going to read all that in the link because I know what I believe and that’s all I worry about. If people want to believe something else then so be it🤷🏼‍♀️ I just expressed how I feel (that we did not evolve from animals)
      I already know a lot of information about The Darwinian thing and I made up my mind.

• Humans belong to the animal kingdom, and we evolved from a primate ancestor, as did modern apes and monkeys. Our closest animal relative is the Bonobo.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• We were genetically engineered by the Annunaki.

The Annunaki, those who came from the heavens, took the resident animal already present - the ape - and modified it with their technology to create man.

0|0
    0|1
    • This is like that God explanation some people give.

• Grown apes Should not used better use Evolved Apes but it is also wrong.. actually we share Genera with Apes.. our Ancestors were not Apes... see if your father have two children say apes and humans.. how could you say that apes are your ancestors if we have evolved from apes means your father is ape and he have two children species X and human that you could say that our ancestors are apes.. hope you are getting my point...

0|0
    0|0
  • related, not same.
    the animal kingdom is like that.
    do some humans act like apes? most definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more like humans and apes share a coomon ancestry dating back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Essentially yes because we’ve evolved

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|1
    • We didn't evolve from apes. Humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor millions of years ago.

• Yeah and most of them never stopped being apes.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are primates just like them so technically yes.

0|1
    0|1
  • We are animals

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted A

Humans are animals

0|0
    0|1
  • By the way some people act yeah they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|1
  • Who the hell knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans are humans. Apes are apes.

0|1
    0|0
    • evolution?

• Show All
    • Oh, I don't know. Humans can give a thumb ups on the internet using a computer created using completely artificial means. Nothing special. Ya know. Just basic things you'll find in nature. T-Rex had an awesome Ipad. No difference. None at all.

• So we're more intelligent and good at creating. Agreed. Why is that more significant than the blue whale being the biggest? It doesn't make us a totally different organism just an organism that has one particular survival strategy (intelligence instead of size).

What Girls Said 7

• I just don’t believe I came from a monkey

0|1
    0|0
  • Humans are primates like apes, monkeys, chimps, orangutans, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • We are apart of Animalia also known as the animal kingdom

0|0
    0|1
  • We are closely related to apes, chimps, monkeys, etc

0|0