Is it normal to want to have sex with a MILF?

I really wanna have sex with a milf (Older than 28). I don't know if it's a fetish but I think it would be hot
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C
3d
Older than 28

410

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• There sure are a lot of hot moms. They're so hot that you just can't shake them off your mind. It is normal to want to have sex with a MILF.

• 3d

How do I "go for it" I can barely talk to girls my age. How to I do it with someone older?

• Milf is a mom of any age. You're talking about cougars. There are plenty of young lads with much older women in their mid 30s. I joked with my boyfriend that I might become a cougar when I turn 35

• Because look at us.

• 3d

I see some SMOKESHOWs at the gym that are easily over 35.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, because older women are sexy too. There are lots of guys who fantasize about the same thing as well. Some even younger than you. This isn't "unusual" or a "fetish" at all. It's just that I think a lot of guys don't say it out loud because they fear being ridiculed by our society's rigid (and unfair) standards of what is seen as "attractive" and what "isn't", so many guys stay quiet about it and it only remains a fantasy for many of them. You should be applauded for being honest with yourself and having the courage to post this.

However, in regards to what you said below about how to approach older women about this: your intentions need to be genuine and there better be some real love there for her, or else she may see right through you, and don't be surprised if they are looking for more than just sex. More importantly, don't enter into it if it is just for a sexual fling because you may wind up playing with her emotions and she'll become hurt. No woman deserves that. However, some women might want a bit of a fling, but on the flip side, if YOU are looking for more than just sex, you might wind up feeling empty or hurt too. It can go both ways. But if there is love there, not only is the sex WAY better, but everything else about what a relationship is, is SO much more rewarding as well. Just be honest with yourself and know what you want before entering into it, and just don't take advantage of anyone for personal gain.

But again, the key to approaching older women, and any woman in general, is to be honest and genuine with them, and to be respectful and considerate of who they are and their needs, and always treat them kindly with dignity. Be yourself and don't try to be something you're not. No matter what age the woman you are looking for, be caring and genuine. That is the key to a better experience and/or a better relationship, no matter what you are looking for.

• Hot, and with a few more years experience she could rock your world more than most women your own age.

• 0|1
  • Even 30 isn't really milf material lol, plus a milf could be an 18 year old who got pregnant and is now a mom. I think the word your looking for is cougar.

• Lol it’s normal dude

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

• It would be weird, if you DIDN'T want to have sex with a MILF.

• yes, but don't cheat on your friend if he's already doing her

• There's some fine ass milfs out there... Probably the best fuck I ever had was my buddy's mom in high school

• Go for it.. its a common thing for most guys

• My first time was with a MILF at 15.