So guys judge a girl that uses birth control?

Maybe it's my imagination, but like I hate telling guy friends because I feel the immediately think I just be a whore?

Anyone else feel this way?
Guys what do you think of you find out your friend is in birth control?

318

Most Helpful Guys

• It really depends on the specifics, such as why you’re using it.

• They don't ask and I don't say it's for skin though

• Well, the question would be, if they did ask and you were honest, how would they feel about your answer? Another question would be, are you in any way ashamed or embarrassed of the reason why you’re using birth control?

• I'd see you as a person who has a lot of sex. I wouldn't call you a whore, its your body you get to fuck whoever you want. At least you're using protection which means you're smarter than a lot of other girls.

• That's what I thought,.. I don't at all but I guess that's the stereotype

• Yeah. Sorry if my answer seems narrow minded. So you don't have sex often but you started on birth control already. Well if you do explain this to someone you could try saying your mom started you on it to be safe or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just what kind of birth control are you talking about? For one thing it is the sensible thing to do if you don't want pregnancy. Secondly many go on the pill to regulate their periods. I would think you would know that. So it doesn't mean you are a slut, just responsible. We also know that a lot of guys don't care if you use birth control, they just want to bang you. So to be truly responsible you should insist they use condoms to be doubly protected. Which also leads to this reversal question. Do you think if a man uses a condom he is a man whore?