So guys judge a girl that uses birth control?

Maybe it's my imagination, but like I hate telling guy friends because I feel the immediately think I just be a whore?

Anyone else feel this way?
Guys what do you think of you find out your friend is in birth control?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It really depends on the specifics, such as why you’re using it.

0|0
    0|0
    • They don't ask and I don't say it's for skin though

• Well, the question would be, if they did ask and you were honest, how would they feel about your answer? Another question would be, are you in any way ashamed or embarrassed of the reason why you’re using birth control?

• I'd see you as a person who has a lot of sex. I wouldn't call you a whore, its your body you get to fuck whoever you want. At least you're using protection which means you're smarter than a lot of other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I thought,.. I don't at all but I guess that's the stereotype

• Yeah. Sorry if my answer seems narrow minded. So you don't have sex often but you started on birth control already. Well if you do explain this to someone you could try saying your mom started you on it to be safe or something like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just what kind of birth control are you talking about? For one thing it is the sensible thing to do if you don't want pregnancy. Secondly many go on the pill to regulate their periods. I would think you would know that. So it doesn't mean you are a slut, just responsible. We also know that a lot of guys don't care if you use birth control, they just want to bang you. So to be truly responsible you should insist they use condoms to be doubly protected. Which also leads to this reversal question. Do you think if a man uses a condom he is a man whore?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I will respect her, because to me that means she is a responsible young woman who doesn't believing in using men to get free child support money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had an issue or a negative thought. She has her reason :) her body

0|0
    0|0
  • Birth control isn't just about preventing pregnancy, plenty of other reasons for a doctor to prescribe

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she is very sensible and hope she is also insisting on condoms for STD protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'd judge someone more harshly who's too lazy to use it, gets pregnant and then aborts the baby later because of the "inconvenience"

0|0
    0|0
  • It just means that she is responsible enough to prevent something she doesn't want to affect her life. Respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think the girl is sensible. Be prepared, as the Scouts say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately enough guys will always be judgmental of girls. I don't know why, but even I do it sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me I know girls use birth control for other things besides sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn’t care less

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with using birth control?

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not. I prefer girls on birth control

0|0
    0|0
  • Only stupid guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • Republicans/conservative cucks, think, b. c., is abortion

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly assume most girls take it nowadays even if they're not dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why you use it.
    If your having fun fucking who ever you want well they are not wrong.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I actually use the BCP for my face.. Skin. It really clears up and it's flawless. People may not believe me when I tell them but I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes