Why does my boyfriend want to do this?

So me and my boyfriend been together for more than 2 years
We had a random sexual conversation about my tits:

Him - your boobs are so beautiful, theyre perfect size for me
Me - oh okay good to know
Him - after pregnancy, I want to suck your boobs and taste the milk
Me - what the? The milk is for the baby
Him - yeah feed the baby first and then me *laughs*

Why would he say that?
Lol how weird
And no, im not pregnant

214

What Guys Said 14

• 0|1
  • Not weird.. It's a huge turn on. Lots of guys want their girl's milk. It's a normal fetish it just isn't brought up because she usually can't make milk.

• Why? Because he sounds like a normal guy. Make sure the baby gets fed first, though. He must be rather confident and comfortable with you and your relationship to open himself up like that!

• It's just flirting playfulness, don't make a big deal

• There is actually a name for that... And some people do believe that having the father drink milk as well will strengthen the bond between mother and father, as well as between father and child

• We guys like to feel like kids again, may be he misses how it feels to be in his moms mom's warmth, may be he needs to feel tenderness.
    Or maybe he just thinks it's sexy and that's my opinion too.

• So my daughter is 4 months old I have tasted my wife's milk while sucking her boobs during sex but I wasn't trying to drink it it just happened it was kinda good it made my wife super embarrassed some things around having a child are super turn owns to men like knowing she was carrying my baby made her so sexy to me and when I started to see her as the mother of my child and watch her parent our daughter it made her so much more attractive and beautiful to me but I was really into pregnant sex I've also met women who were into pregnant sex and super into milk things so everyone has they're own turn owns and he's not weird you should be happy he's comfortable enough to express that to yoi

• Lol, maybe he wasn't breast fed as a child and needs some compensation

• Common he is just flirting wants to go sexual with you

• Well, at least he's not lactose intolerant.

• Some guys have milking fantasies

• because he needs milk
    give him

• I have this fetish too, loll😁😁😂

• Honestly it is kind of normal. Me and my girl really want to have fun with her extra milk and her tender breasts.

It is what he wants and fantisies about let him wonder and the new things left in life. Especially with you

What Girls Said 2

• Hehehe that's kinda adorable..
    Apparetnly it tastes like condensed milk.. who wouldn't want soma dat?

• Some guys have the most weirdest of fetishes. smh